This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray
    I think you mistake the WAB as a mosque and you the mullah.

Go preach elsewhere.

Why must you bring everything down to you?

Suffering from an acute dose of narcissism.

Buy a mirror!
    Actually its about you.

I guess Sniper IS right. You have about 5% of the posts on this forum. That probably grants you the immunity which it does and the arrogance to ask me to go elsewhere. Perhaps you should not abuse this show of faith in you?

In a mosque the Mullah preaches about God. I've just only made a humanly case for civility.

Comment

The brain, including yours, is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until sadly you get into WAB.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
        if he was within fist range he'd be a dead man now. He might have survived wars but wars have rules, ghetto has no rules.
        you f**king dickwad i could see thru your p1ss poor attempts at being subtle...

you can talk the talk old man, but can you and your zimmer frame walk the walk.
        Platinum. Tone It Down. Please. Thank You.

Even a p1ss poor attempt at being subtle would be appreciated.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
          The brain, including yours, is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until sadly you get into WAB.
          See what I mean? Why would you want to insult me? And not talk about topic matter instead?

You're a soldier, Ray. Surely you have enough guts to take on my words. Mere words.

Comment

you f**king dickwad i could see thru your p1ss poor attempts at being subtle...

You are aware that i specifically mentioned you as the most well grounded muslim i know, right?

You're making me look kinda stoopid here...

Comment

Hehe I was challenged to a fight by the old man once, IIRC. He's got a heart of a young man, at least. Or hooliganism, I don't know. Something definitely the Indian army failed to weed out.

Ray's an interesting man, except when he loses his calm.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Platinum. Tone It Down. Please. Thank You.

Even a p1ss poor attempt at being subtle would be appreciated.
                I had reported to a post of this guy platinum (religion a w(s)ource of all evil) thread on the issue that he was quoting from dalistan website, which is a propagandist website. None of the MODS have taken any action on that specific post.
                Hala Madrid!!

Comment

exactly, he thinks he owns the forum, i report your comments to the admin because the admin are in charge of this forum and are in charge of disipline based matters on this forum. Your the one who started it, your the one who tried to diss me first.

in your post you quoted sinper speaking about me, he made a spelling mistake he was not reffering to a member called plati-mum...there is no member by that name. You then reffered to me, using my correct nick, then you chose to bring the issue of my parenthood in, whilst trying to keep on the sly by not saying anything directly.

i barked back *****, but i'm not like you, i;m not afraid to face any challenge put to me, i told you what i think of you to your face without leaving any doubt of my opinion, be it crude and stupid, it's what you deserve.

you started it, you back out first, apologise and i'll call an end to it, otherwise bring it.

i wanted to avoid exactly this by reporting the post but evidently it is unavoidable.

You Indians have been having a go at me personally, at my beliefs, at my country, at my community both back home and in the UK for weeks, i bite back and you report me as a racist. We'll see about that.

Hari om, death threat, it was a statement of intention, if i met him he'd get it.
                  if anyone else is man enough to threaten me do it, bring it....come what may.

Now it's high time this old man apologises for his behaviour and comments and we can leave this unsavoury episode behind us.

Comment

look guys re-read the topic, how unreasonable is it to ask someone not to discuss my family in a topic.

i'm fully entitled to get angry...

I'm aware my replies are in violation of forum rules and human etiquette, but look what i have to deal with.

Comment

btw i have decided to be less angry now...

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                        You are aware that i specifically mentioned you as the most well grounded muslim i know, right?

You're making me look kinda stoopid here...
                        The role of a parent, especially the mother is paramount and very different in the Pakistani culture.

Of course, cursing and breaking forum rules is not justified by that.

Plat, if you don't want Ray to say that and still have the last laugh, see through the motives behind his "subtle" remarks.

Rest is upto you.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                          Actually its about you.

I guess Sniper IS right. You have about 5% of the posts on this forum. That probably grants you the immunity which it does and the arrogance to ask me to go elsewhere. Perhaps you should not abuse this show of faith in you?

In a mosque the Mullah preaches about God. I've just only made a humanly case for civility.

My post about me?

I thought you were the local Hamlet.

I ask for no quarters unlike you. The WAB does not go by the number of posts I can assure you. And I do not abuse any faith in me.

But since you are at it, lets talk about your favourite subject - You!

Your weasel mouthing was so aptly observed during the Aryan episode where on WAB you were purring like a kitten and in the PDF you were a different cat! That is if, the posts by Parihaka (I think) were correct!

I am quite civil and my language normally does not transgress civility.

You are like the eel and I am not equating you to a snake since you may feel that I am being derogatory and run to Momma and change the context as Platinum has imagined. And what is more you are always in the "Invisible" Mode. A person who is straight does not have to hide!

Just to clarify the "snake" bit and you. The snake changes skin and your posts also change as per the flavour of the moment! Thus the equation with the snake and the equation that I have not used! This clarification is because you may, like Platinum, start reporting me to the WAB and then, like Aryan, to the FBI, and finally ask Musharraf to move the UN Security Council!

Lastly, I don't you should ride the pious high horse. Humanly! Harrumph!

As I said you are as slippery as an eel. Note: English metaphor. But eels have some value.

As far as the Mullahs are concerned, I heard the Mullahs preach jihad!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                            See what I mean? Why would you want to insult me? And not talk about topic matter instead?

You're a soldier, Ray. Surely you have enough guts to take on my words. Mere words.

What a narcissist.

This was not even addressed to you.

Can you stop thinking that the world does not revolve around a
                            speck like you?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

the motive is evident he has no leg to stand on in a noraml arguement and wants me to react exactly like this, he was hoping i'd goa ll out of control and get banned, i did go all out of control, however ii have the capability to turn it on and off like a switch, i remembered that a few moments ago.

look at them complain about my sources, propaganda sites...what is propaganda? it's upon the eye of the person looking at it. I am kashmiri for them as indians my opinions about my own people are propaganda...

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
                                I had reported to a post of this guy platinum (religion a w(s)ource of all evil) thread on the issue that he was quoting from dalistan website, which is a propagandist website. None of the MODS have taken any action on that specific post.
                                My apologies, I have had a visitor from out of town, and I have been away from my computer except for a few brief non-moderator posts.

Platinum has now been warned about his language towards other members.
                                As for his quoting from this dalistan website, I have no way of personally determining the veracity of it's information, and even if I was able to do so to the detriment of Platinum, I'm sure I would be bombarded with half a dozen protests claiming that it's a "news source" and further be accused of censoring legitimate posting.

look guys re-read the topic, how unreasonable is it to ask someone not to discuss my family in a topic.

i'm fully entitled to get angry...

I'm aware my replies are in violation of forum rules and human etiquette, but look what i have to deal with.
                                You are indeed fully entitled to get angry, but vulgar attacks on other members is not an entitlement.

Everybody needs to calm down, grow up, and move the personal attacks, subtle or otherwise, to some other medium, like Instant Messenger.
                                I'm not particularly interested in any more finger-pointing, so if you feel like this warning doesn't apply to you, then you might want to re-read your past posts on this thread (and elsewhere for that matter) and think again.
                                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                                X