Worlds youngest Techie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds youngest Techie

World's Youngest MCP(Honour for Pakistani Nation)
    Thursday April 20, 2006 (1637 PST)

This young & genious kid broke the world record by passing the Microsoft's exam & becoming world's most youngest MCP(Microsoft Certified Professional) at the age of 9years & 27 days only.

Worlds Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Exam passed on 29 March 2006 Through Prometric testing center.(Examinee ID=SR2274105 Registration#n2asyd5345)

Name: Babar Iqbal

Fathers Name: Engineer Mr. Abdul Shahid Sadiq

Date of Birth: 02 March 1997

Place of Birth: Dera Ismail Khan City NWFP Pakistan

Class: 5th

Key Skills: Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Web Development, Microsoft FrontPage XP, Flash MX, Director MX.

Family distinction: 5 brother & sisters are Microsoft Certified .Babar Iqbal being the Youngest. His sister Asifa Khan studying in the 7th , who is elder to him, aged 11 Years 4 months and 17 days is also Microsoft Certified Professional. The status of Babar Iqbal can be checked on the following link of Microsoft Website.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts

Transcript id :725359
    Access Code:youngestmcp

http://story.pakistantelegraph.com/p...d7d78943a99c7/

Aren't kids smart these days?! First time I used a computer i was 12.

Passing a test isn't exactly the same as problem solving. Let's see him get a job with that cerfiticate.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

he's 9 years old, i doubt he'll be getting a job, he'd miss school if he did... and more importantly play time (recess as you yanks call it), now please lets not player hate.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
        Passing a test isn't exactly the same as problem solving. Let's see him get a job with that cerfiticate.
        Didn't watch much Doogie Howser, did you? :)
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
          Didn't watch much Doogie Howser, did you? :)
          I saw a few episodes. Of course it's dramatized. I doubt someone that young can have an effective analytical mind. If one did, then well...he's a freak

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
            I saw a few episodes. Of course it's dramatized. I doubt someone that young can have an effective analytical mind. If one did, then well...he's a freak
            Hell I doubt most adult men can have analytical minds with out being freaks much of the time
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              Hell I doubt most adult men can have analytical minds with out being freaks much of the time
              You know what they say, don't ever date a psych major

Comment

Working...
              X