Mushy's recreations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushy's recreations

The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

but then again

Who Cares
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
      lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)
      Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
        Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha
        Population. I bet you haven't heard of that either. ;)
        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

but then again

Who Cares
          I think you are being unfair.

Even a President requires a break and Musharraf, I believe, is also a great cricketer.

He may also have some work, government or private in Abu Dabi or wherever the cricket is being played. I believe a lot of Pakistanis have a lot of business interest in the Gulf.

What refreshment can Pakistan give, apart from fresh fruit juices. Because of all the troubles that have erupted because of the blast, US stuff is not available as they have been asked to suspend operation till the troubles are over and things have cooled down.

And Mushraff, I am sure, as a good Moslem does not drink alcohol!

Added Later

Manmohan Singh is the intellectual type and possibly did not have the time to learn games or enjoy them and hence to him a cricket match or a gulli danda match would mean the same thing and must have thought it to be a great waste of time and so did not watch the cricket matches.

Military men, whether they like playng games or not, have to attend and play troops games and so Musharraf would like to see games being played and he is good at playing games. Of course, I am sure you will say cricket is not troop games, but officer games. So be it. It is games, right!
          Last edited by Ray; 18 Apr 06,, 17:40.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

LOL

Comment

Lahori,

Thank heavens he did not say we are the greatest, because if he did, he would not be too far from the truth! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

Gee, talk about complexes..
                I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan
                  I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

Gee, talk about complexes..
                  Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

SO HOPE U GOT IT

Last edited by Lahori paa jee; 18 Apr 06,, 18:10.

Comment

Uh? Do you say India is the largest in population. Well there will be an all weather ally very pissed. ;) And yes, population was the criteria, and democracy was the system in which this criteria matters most.

But then yea, I'ld really expect you to twist this anyway possible to get one more smart ***** comment in. Trust me, it is not that special, you don't become uber cool and it won't be anything you haven't thrown at us already.

Twist, misquote and throw in the jab already! :)
                    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Lahori,

........and what did I say?

Read.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                        Lahori,

........and what did I say?

Read.
                        This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES

Comment

This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES
                          You apparently do. Cheers.
                          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

If people dont care, then why start a thread at all?

Apparently, US safeguards of Pakistan's strategic assets has brought Musharraf peace of mind, so much so that he's almost holidaying.

Understandable, of course. ;)

Comment

Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

SO HOPE U GOT IT

lmao...
                              INDIA IS THE SECOND LARGEST POPULOUS COUNTRY.
                              INDIA IS THE LARGEST DEMOPCRACY OF THE WORLD.
                              INDIA HAS THE SECOND FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY.
                              INDIA HAS THE LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS IN THE WORLD.
                              BOLLYWOOD IS THE LARGEST MOVIE PRODUCER IN THE WORLD. (lol, just had to add that).
                              and... sigh... what else can I say??? we're simply thre best....

so, lez hope u got it now dickhead
                              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Working...
                              X