Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Mushy's recreations

  1. #1
    Lahori paa jee's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    131

    Mushy's recreations

    The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

    He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

    but then again

    Who Cares
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

  2. #2
    Liberté, Unité, Egalité Senior Contributor Tronic's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 04
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,979
    lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.

  3. #3
    Lahori paa jee's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronic
    lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)
    Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

  4. #4
    Senior Contributor Srirangan's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Aug 04
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori Paa jee
    Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha
    Population. I bet you haven't heard of that either.
    I rant, therefore I am.

  5. #5
    Military Professional Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 03
    Posts
    19,624
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori Paa jee
    The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

    He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

    but then again

    Who Cares
    I think you are being unfair.

    Even a President requires a break and Musharraf, I believe, is also a great cricketer.

    He may also have some work, government or private in Abu Dabi or wherever the cricket is being played. I believe a lot of Pakistanis have a lot of business interest in the Gulf.

    What refreshment can Pakistan give, apart from fresh fruit juices. Because of all the troubles that have erupted because of the blast, US stuff is not available as they have been asked to suspend operation till the troubles are over and things have cooled down.

    And Mushraff, I am sure, as a good Moslem does not drink alcohol!

    Added Later

    Manmohan Singh is the intellectual type and possibly did not have the time to learn games or enjoy them and hence to him a cricket match or a gulli danda match would mean the same thing and must have thought it to be a great waste of time and so did not watch the cricket matches.

    Military men, whether they like playng games or not, have to attend and play troops games and so Musharraf would like to see games being played and he is good at playing games. Of course, I am sure you will say cricket is not troop games, but officer games. So be it. It is games, right!
    Last edited by Ray; 18 Apr 06, at 17:40.


    "Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

    HAKUNA MATATA

  6. #6
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Apr 05
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori Paa jee
    Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha
    LOL

  7. #7
    Military Professional Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 03
    Posts
    19,624
    Lahori,

    Thank heavens he did not say we are the greatest, because if he did, he would not be too far from the truth!


    "Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

    HAKUNA MATATA

  8. #8
    Senior Contributor Srirangan's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Aug 04
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    760
    I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

    Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

    Gee, talk about complexes..
    I rant, therefore I am.

  9. #9
    Lahori paa jee's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by srirangan
    I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

    Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

    Gee, talk about complexes..
    Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

    If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

    That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

    SO HOPE U GOT IT



    Last edited by Lahori paa jee; 18 Apr 06, at 18:10.
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

  10. #10
    Senior Contributor Srirangan's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Aug 04
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    760
    Uh? Do you say India is the largest in population. Well there will be an all weather ally very pissed. And yes, population was the criteria, and democracy was the system in which this criteria matters most.

    But then yea, I'ld really expect you to twist this anyway possible to get one more smart ***** comment in. Trust me, it is not that special, you don't become uber cool and it won't be anything you haven't thrown at us already.

    Twist, misquote and throw in the jab already!
    I rant, therefore I am.

  11. #11
    Military Professional Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Aug 03
    Posts
    19,624
    Lahori,

    ........and what did I say?

    Read.


    "Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

    HAKUNA MATATA

  12. #12
    Lahori paa jee's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jul 05
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray
    Lahori,

    ........and what did I say?

    Read.
    This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

  13. #13
    Senior Contributor Srirangan's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Aug 04
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori Paa jee
    This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES
    You apparently do. Cheers.
    I rant, therefore I am.

  14. #14
    Seeker of Rivendell Karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Dec 04
    Posts
    402


    If people dont care, then why start a thread at all?

    Apparently, US safeguards of Pakistan's strategic assets has brought Musharraf peace of mind, so much so that he's almost holidaying.

    Understandable, of course.
    "There is no excellence in all this world that can be separated from right living." - David Star Jordan My Blog

  15. #15
    Liberté, Unité, Egalité Senior Contributor Tronic's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 04
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by lahori Paa jee
    Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

    If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

    That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

    SO HOPE U GOT IT



    lmao...
    INDIA IS THE SECOND LARGEST POPULOUS COUNTRY.
    INDIA IS THE LARGEST DEMOPCRACY OF THE WORLD.
    INDIA HAS THE SECOND FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY.
    INDIA HAS THE LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS IN THE WORLD.
    BOLLYWOOD IS THE LARGEST MOVIE PRODUCER IN THE WORLD. (lol, just had to add that).
    and... sigh... what else can I say??? we're simply thre best....

    so, lez hope u got it now dickhead
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Another feather in Mushy's cap...
    By Jay in forum International Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29 Jun 05,, 09:14

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •