No announcement yet.

New Zealand VC winner accused of war crimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like something Patton would have said.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I remember you saying something similar not too long ago in another thread. Correct?

Comment

Yup. I think you'll find most soldiers have that outlook on things...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Got to shake your head at an academic getting all hot and bothered over this especially when during the same campaign some Maori troops were known to have collected ears and such from dead Germans.

Comment

Haven't done one of these in a while... :Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana::Dancing-Banana:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy View Post
              Got to shake your head at an academic getting all hot and bothered over this especially when during the same campaign some Maori troops were known to have collected ears and such from dead Germans.
              First time I heard that one, mind you they were lucky they didn't eat them alive. Long Pig, yummy apparently.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Necro'd three times now. This has got to be a WAB record...

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                  Necro'd three times now. This has got to be a WAB record...
                  This was only possible thanks to the efforts of the newbies as well as to the fact the pic with the necrolady was not posted
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well, I took care of that second fault. Nothing we can do about the newbies now, is there?

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      Well, I took care of that second fault. Nothing we can do about the newbies now, is there?
                      Erm, I don't see that scary necrolady, sorry ;) You know the one that looks like SWMNBN

Maybe, if there is auto-lock thread after certain time of inactivity?
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Happy?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not.

Comment

I'm not the one who summoned her. That would be Speedy

Comment

Thank you, Speedy!

Comment

You think he has any idea what kind of retribution he just brought upon himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X