Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I ask, who exactly is She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      Dare I ask, who exactly is She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?
      *COUGH*celinedion*COUGH*
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• I see. Forgive me for asking...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
          now HERE'S a man-- someone whom actually WANTS a pic of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

that's either incredible courage or insanity.
          It's both in equal parts

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
          I see. Forgive me for asking...
          Occasionally, who dares doesn't win :))
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            It's both in equal parts

Occasionally, who dares doesn't win :))
            OK. Lissen up, you wackos. I've heard about this "She who shall not be named" critter since I got here. I thought I had it figured out, but nope. I need to know who she is lest I accidentally name her, with god knows what sort of consequences. Fill me in. In some secret way, if necessary. Tell a fvckin' story & code her into it.

Prof

Comment

*COUGH*celinedion*COUGH*
              I'm still at a loss. Who the fvck is that?

Prof

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof View Post
                I'm still at a loss. Who the fvck is that?

Prof
                Canada's most profitable export.

After maple leaf collections of course.

Comment

Canada's most profitable export.

After maple leaf collections of course.
                  OK. I give up. This has got to be some sort of politically unsuitable entertainer. Just a guess. A weel.

Prof

Comment

• This could be fun.........

So Prof, what Canadian female pop?singer? proclaims herself "zee greatest singer in zee world"?

I just threw up a little writing that........

Comment

OK. I give up. This has got to be some sort of politically unsuitable entertainer. Just a guess. A weel.

Prof
                      Well, now I sorta know. She's a somewhat unattractive Canuck female singer. I'd never heard of her before, but that's due my inattention to pop music, I guess. I still haven't heard anything she's done. I will now consign her to my mental back room. Unless, of course, she's done or said something really from Mars.

Prof
                      Last edited by Prof; 04 Feb 10,, 01:11.

Comment

Well, now I sorta know. She's a somewhat unattractive Canuck female singer. I'd never heard of her before, but that's due my inattention to pop music, I guess. I still haven't heard anything she's done. I will now consign her to my mental back room. Unless, of course, she's done or said something really from Mars.
                        Prof
                        Thats mostly everything IMO.

Comment

Prof
                          Yes, Celine Dion, singer of "My Heart Will Go On" from the former box office titan (no pun intended) Titanic

Comment

Speaking of which, can you send me that picture of She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, where she's up on stage and holding her hand like a telephone?

I find it oddly fascinating, in a train-wreck sort of way.
                            Does it look like this?

I know its not as good as the autographed copy that the Col has but its the best I can do.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• GS,

You can be certain that you're not getting a Christmas Card from me.

Comment

Yes, Celine Dion, singer of "My Heart Will Go On" from the former box office titan (no pun intended) Titanic
                                Jesus fvck a shit souffle. I guess I'm just totally out of it. Well, that's not news. I know that there is such a thing as "following" music, because I did it, to a certain extent, when I was a teenager. But over the years I stopped. I mean, I like music, but usually only when it comes my way by accident & it happens to sound good. My taste is eclectic, but oriented mostly toward Midieval, Renaissance, Baroque & early classical. & Jazz; especially BeBop. & Bluegrass. & Appalachian.

Titanic, for me, is a movie I didn't like much but had to attend. It has music? Of course it does. I just don't know what it is.

I play some instruments, but those are the sort you can put in a pack, like tenor & alto recorders & harmonicas. & I don't play those well, or much. I found out a long time ago that what I liked about them was hearing them played by someone else from across the pond, or something. Vivaldi played by me is noisy. Can't hear the birds & bugs. A good blues harp played by someone else 50yd away complements the critters.

Whatever, whoever she is can stay nameless as far as I'm concerned. An opera critic I trust says she's a "belter" without good range. If I want to get belted it'll be by, oh, my little dead gal from Big Brother & the Holding Company ().

Prof

Comment

Working...
                                X