This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troung
    Off topic I love Snipes ever changing sigs...

But not like there is much of a topic anyhow...
    It's a great way to boost the post count. Rising post counts, butter cookies - what a nexus!
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

It's a great way to boost the post count. Rising post counts, butter cookies - what a nexus!
      Is this part of the New World Order?
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by shek
        Nice sig block. You need to get a digital camera and take a mug shot too!
        Have YOU seen this man?

CAUTION:
        He is considered to be a smart mouth and extremely irreverant. Do not approach or otherwise attempt to apprehend him, or he will kick your asss.
        If spotted, immediately call your local police department, so that he can have you arrested for wasting the time of US authorities.

After he kicks your asss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

Aryan,

English was always a foreign language to you!

Your attempt to take over the board and forum by the "Sword" won't work.

Islamic way to dominate the world cannot be tried on this board.

And that is what you are trying and that will be resisted and thrown overboard.

Taking the forum by the sword? Spending 5 minutes reporting a bunch of posts to the FBI is not taking over the forum, by any strech of the imaginaton. I just saw some comments from a poster I believed to be out of order, latched on to the fact no one here has the balls to stand up to him, and reported a couple of the posts I thought to be particularly obnoxious. The moderators and administrators seem to be a little reluctant to enforce rules, so I thought I'd chip in

If the roles were reversed and a muslim extremist had made such comments against America, the authorities would certainly be interested.

Comment

I don't know how you all take this stuff, but as I had said earlier I hate "sneaks", tale bearers, blackmailers and such lowdown parasites of society.

I am not too sure if Aryan is pulling a fast one, which he is quite cappable of doing since he has always been a bit of a oversmart twerp.

Whatever, it proves he is incapable of discussion and because of his low IQ and knowledge, he cannot either substantiate his arguments or engage in repartee or give a suitable reply to counter.

Above all , he is a sneak.

Such a person is a disgrace to the Forum.

He should be ostracised.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
              Taking the forum by the sword? Spending 5 minutes reporting a bunch of posts to the FBI is not taking over the forum, by any strech of the imaginaton. I just saw some comments from a poster I believed to be out of order, latched on to the fact no one here has the balls to stand up to him, and reported a couple of the posts I thought to be particularly obnoxious. The moderators and administrators seem to be a little reluctant to enforce rules, so I thought I'd chip in

If the roles were reversed and a muslim extremist had made such comments against America, the authorities would certainly be interested.

Do you want a shovel?

Digging your hole so deep by hand you're going to break a nail......and i don't want to be blamed.

Causing the breaking of a fingernail on a Pakistani muslim is afterall, a serious crime in the United States.

LOL........

PS: If you paid attention you'd see that EVERY western poster MIRRORED my comments almost exactly. You're just pissed because i called you the enemy.

You can admit it.

Comment

You chaps are suffering from persecution complex.

Stand up man.

It is all your doing.

Your posts are no better.

You egged him on if indeed he has said something that is incorrect, which I wonder if he has. To the best of my knowledge he hasn't.

Further, you know no l aw ans your lawyer friend had better read everything written as also the provocation that any soldier who is worth his salt will not accept.

If he doesn't he will have egg on his face!

As far as you are concerned, your IP is known! The MI maybe interested in you too!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                  I don't know how you all take this stuff, but as I had said earlier I hate "sneaks", tale bearers, blackmailers and such lowdown parasites of society.

I am not too sure if Aryan is pulling a fast one, which he is quite cappable of doing since he has always been a bit of a oversmart twerp.

Whatever, it proves he is incapable of discussion and because of his low IQ and knowledge, he cannot either substantiate his arguments or engage in repartee or give a suitable reply to counter.

Above all , he is a sneak.

Such a person is a disgrace to the Forum.

He should be ostracised.
                  If someone made similar comments about killing americans or british I'd do exactly the same, I don't see the difference. Killing innocents is killing innocents in my book. If that gets me ostracised, then so be it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

You chaps are suffering from persecution complex.

Stand up man.

It is all your doing.

Your posts are no better.

You egged him on if indeed he has said something that is incorrect, which I wonder if he has. To the best of my knowledge he hasn't.

Further, you know no l aw ans your lawyer friend had better read everything written as also the provocation that any soldier who is worth his salt will not accept.

If he doesn't he willhave egg on his face!
                    Hang on, when did I ever advocate the murder of innocent civilians?

Comment

If someone made similar comments about killing americans or british I'd do exactly the same, I don't see the difference. Killing innocents is killing innocents in my book. If that gets me ostracised, then so be it :)
                      Don't give me all the bedtime stories.

Check some of your posts of events that alarm! ;)

Got me, Steve?

MI sure would be interested.

Heard of the new laws in the UK? Even praising of terrorists (of course it has to be interpreted), is a serious offence.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Good job I don't support terrorists then, eh?

Comment

Hang on, when did I ever advocate the murder of innocent civilians?
                          Check your posts ever since you hit this forum! ;)

Got me , Abdul?

Abdul is your name, right?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Good job I don't support terrorists then, eh?
                            Check you posts ever since you hit this forum!

This is the last time I am telling you.

You may like to be a parrot, I don't!

I cannot say how the MI will treat the issue, but unlike you I am a gentleman and so.........

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I'm not a terrorist, and never have supported terrorism (as defined by UK laws). You feel like digging through my 1,000 odd posts for evidence to the contrary, then be my guest.

Anyway, I've said my piece. Advocating the murder of ANY innocent civilians is wrong, especially if you possess the means and intent to. Whether its a felony or not, I guess we'll have to wait for snipes to report back. But in the meantime, can we all please keep all death threats to a minimum?

"Got me , Abdul?"

Abdul?? lol! Nice try, guess again :)

Comment

"But in the meantime, can we all please keep all death threats to a minimum?"

Or what, you'll call the feds?

LOL...what a diick.

Comment

Working...
                                X