No announcement yet.

Post your system specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just upgraded from a Pentium 4, 2.8ghz with 1GB of RAM - and a X1650 Radeon Video Card. (Graphics) to a:

- Intel E5200 Dual Core processor overclocked to 3.0Ghz from 2.5ghz per core. (So 6.0Ghz in total)
    - Geforce 9600GT with 512mb of dedicated GDDR3 Memory.
    - 4GB of DDR2 800Mhz Memory.
    - 250 GB SATAII hard drive at 7200rpm.
    - 160 GB SATAII har drive at 7200rpm.
    - 20X DVD±RW/DL/RAM drive.
    - 7.1 HD sound card with front mic input and aux out.
    - 12cm Rear and 2x 8cm side cooling fans with front LCD control.

Good enough to edit my high definition videos and mix music as well as play a few war games that I play in my spare time. I'm also running on Windows Vista Ultimate, though I'm looking at upgrading to Windows 7, as reviews turn out to show that it runs better... :)

Comment

Originally posted by vlexo View Post
      - Intel E5200 Dual Core processor overclocked to 3.0Ghz from 2.5ghz per core. (So 6.0Ghz in total)
      That's not how dual core or any multi core/processor system works.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        That's not how dual core or any multi core/processor system works.
        True, if that was the case my computer would be outputting almost 10Ghz, i can dream though
        The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

I have a computer. :))

Comment

Originally posted by Herodotus View Post
            I have a computer. :))
            I'm with you on this, the main thing is that it runs and I can www visit with all the people that I know. and have gotten to know on my favourite forums. I don't do game's, the kid's would like to, but we have an agreement, they don't screw with my computer, and I'll let them use the web. They have enough PSP, DS lite, PS2 stuff to start their own store. Now I just need to get my next toy (L1A1) and enough stuff for it, then its two new computers with Wlan set up, one for the kid's and one for the bigger kids.

Tony
            Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Working...
            X