George Bush, please! Punish Kim Jong Il

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Bush, please! Punish Kim Jong Il

You know that Kim Jong Il is an evil dicator whom he starve his people.
    Not only that.
    North Korea prepared 40 years to conquer South Korea.
    Reason North Korea developing Nuclear Weapon is to bomb South Korea and one atomic weapon for White House in Washington DC.

George Bush. Wake up.
    You have no time to lose.
    South Korean goverment is flooded with Red Communist fanatics which North Korea has sent spies to South Korea and brainwashed lots of young students, and derive them to go against the US and promote Anti-American sentiment.
    Things in South Korea and East Asia is getting worse.

I know George Bush is having a headcahe with Islam and lots of anti-Americans.
    However, Bush should help South Korea and other neighbors to kill Kim JOng IL.
    China is also taking advantage of North Korea to face against the US.

So, your enemy is China and North Korea.
    Plus Iran and Iraq.

I hope the US win in this war.

Good luck.

There ain't no doubt that Kim is one of the most pernicious ****ers upon the face of the Earth.

But declaring war without a valid pretext would not be good for GW's public opinion ratings, because North Korea's military arsenal, outdated as it is, would undoubtedly kill more than Iraq's ever did.
    HD Ready?

Comment

Quickly quickly, must kill more countries please thank you.
      North Korea and Kim Jong Il will slowly drown in their own sewerage without any help from anybody else, especially as they become more embarassing for the Chinese. A watching brief with a very close eye on any exports.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

We'll find that German battleship thats makin' such a fuss
        We gotta sink the Bismark 'cause the world depends on us
        Hit the decks a-runnin' boys and spin those guns around
        When we find the Bismark we gotta cut her down
        Hope you like that Roseman.

Great stuff for the jingo jingle that jangle the jingo joe.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by roseman
          You know that Kim Jong Il is an evil dicator whom he starve his people.
          George Bush. Wake up.
          You have no time to lose.

Plus Iran and Iraq.
          I hope the US win in this war.
          Good luck.
          Ahum...that's a pretty tall order there roseman....you're going to have to give him a few days to think that one over.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
              North Korea and Kim Jong Il will slowly drown in their own sewerage without any help from anybody else
              It's the millions of decent North Koreans going down with the ship I worry about the most. Every day more are lost. That it has been allowed to get this bad, is the fault of all free people everywhere. We should be truly ashamed. :(

I am with roseman on this one...
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Things in South Korea and East Asia is getting worse.

Plus Iran and Iraq.
                And how do you think GW Bush is to achieve all this at the same time?

What is your advice for GW Bush?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                  It's the millions of decent North Koreans going down with the ship I worry about the most. Every day more are lost. That it has been allowed to get this bad, is the fault of all free people everywhere. We should be truly ashamed. :(

I am with roseman on this one...
                  You're more of a humanitarian than I am. I'm hoping that the people themselves will do the business
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Just wait for the dictator to die and wait for a peaceful reunification.
                    There isn't trouble in south korea, it's at its economic climax right now.

Attacking North Korea isn't a smart thing. They have one of the top five most powerful armies in the world, although it's under bad maintenance. China won't be watching the US finish off NK either. China would want the US military presence in its backyard. North koreans outnumber south korean mlitary hardware 3:1 in almost everything. It just might turn into another vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by huh_what
                      Just wait for the dictator to die and wait for a peaceful reunification.[/b]
                      What if he gets replaced? It's happened before...

Attacking North Korea isn't a smart thing. They have one of the top five most powerful armies in the world,
                      In terms of quantities, it's up there. In terms of effectiveness, it's not.

North koreans outnumber south korean mlitary hardware 3:1 in almost everything.
                      And US military hardware is superior to it by a factor of five. Or even ten. Or twenty.

I think you've demonstrated that you think the only factor in military strength is quantity.

[b]It just might turn into another vietnam.
                      How?

That's if you count on someone like Lyndon B. Johnson being in power.

They've learnt from Vietnam. Both tactics, strategy, equipment, so on.
                      HD Ready?

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                        You're more of a humanitarian than I am
                        Even more so when I know it's our fault...
                        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

What if he gets replaced? It's happened before...
                          What if he doesn't and his regime falls and what if there is a unification without a bloodshed?

In terms of quantities, it's up there. In terms of effectiveness, it's not.
                          Exactly. It's not a matter of wether US coalition will win, its a problem of how many people will get killed. North korean artillery can shell Seoul even from their side of the DMZ.

And US military hardware is superior to it by a factor of five. Or even ten. Or twenty.

I think you've demonstrated that you think the only factor in military strength is quantity.
                          How much of this will be deployed? how much of will be allowed to be deployed given how people are pissed off about Iraq as they are now.

How?

That's if you count on someone like Lyndon B. Johnson being in power.

They've learnt from Vietnam. Both tactics, strategy, equipment, so on.
                          NK has Kim Jung Il in power. He's going to do all he can to wreck havok before he either dies or flees to China. He might even have a atomic bomb soon.

Comment

What if he doesn't and his regime falls and what if there is a unification without a bloodshed?
                            People, a lot of people, are still going to die.
                            NK has Kim Jung Il in power. He's going to do all he can to wreck havok before he either dies or flees to China. He might even have a atomic bomb soon.
                            Now you argue against your own position.

Comment

At least the deaths will be limited to North Koreans only and it wont be anywhere near if the numbers would be if there was war.

Now you argue against your own position.
                              I meant if the US invaded NK, then he will do those things.

US isn't going to go to war with NK just because they are a threat to SK and Japan. United States going to war due to humanitarian issues makes even less sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X