X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Carbine

M4A1

M4 with 40mm grenade launcher

M4A1 carbine with RIS-mounted forward handgrip and the AN-PVS4 night vision sight
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Well, I know what I want for Christmas. How about it Santa Snipe? :dbanana
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

M4 with 40mm grenade launcher
      Itd be cool to have those on Counter-Strike. :lol

Comment

Yeah. Sniper Claus should bring gifts for the good boys & girls that have been taking a stand against bad people. :dbanana

Feel free to hand over an M4 carbine w/ the AN-PVS4 night vision scope....and I'll get off your lap :LOL

Comment

Friend of mine brought one of those home with him with a Trigicon 3x site. It was cool.

By the way, it's Santa Goose. Did you ever invite Goose, Snipe?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

damn right but im not sure which one to have the M4 carbane with 40mm grenade launcher or the one with the shotgun ooh decisions decisions made up my mind i want both. :D :D :sniper
            two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

Comment

Working...
            X