Am I losing my mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I losing my mind?

I know that kooky things have been going on with the WAB for the last few days, but unless my entire day was a dream, what happened to all the posts made today? I know I made a post or two. I think I even started a thread. Now...gone...kapoot...adios...hasta la vista.

I mention again that it is like being in an episode of the Twilight Zone around here lately - I have to admit, It's kinda freaking me out gents.

I need a drink.

EDIT: Even my PMs from today are gone...Where's that drink?
    Last edited by THL; 18 Mar 06,, 01:05.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Details will follow in the form of an annoucement :-).

Comment

You should choose a blue pill THL. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kNikS
        You should choose a blue pill THL. ;)
        I'd definitely take that over the drink. :)
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
          I'd definitely take that over the drink. :)
          It much depends on a drink. Shot of Stolichnaya would work for me. :)

Comment

Thye troubled mind of M21Sniper broods quietly in his cave, Ironduke is adamant, Gio hovers, the mysterious Martin makes another ghostlike appearance, sending shivers down the spines of all right-minded people everywhere.
            there is disquietitude amongst the Gods, portents abound, avatars dissemble, those who were banned rise again whilst others disappear without reason.
            But the answer is at hand, they can only... WTF? WHO SAID TH
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm not losing my mind, but I did lose some posts. Thus, I will adjust my title by adding an asterisk to the 10,000 - I'll really need about 9,980 posts to truly reach 10,000.

Also, I just noticed that the emoticon order has changed as well. Did we get hit by some Chinese hackers or some Islamic computer jihadis? WTF?
              "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Apparently Snipe has actually gained some posts, so maybe you should ask for them back. Me, I lost some of the best work I've ever done, I don't know if I'll ever fully recover
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

spam
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

more spam

Comment

Parihaka,
                      Don't dispair! Just spam to get your post count up. It's working for me ;)

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                        Thye troubled mind of M21Sniper broods quietly in his cave, Ironduke is adamant, Gio hovers, the mysterious Martin makes another ghostlike appearance, sending shivers down the spines of all right-minded people everywhere.
                        there is disquietitude amongst the Gods, portents abound, avatars dissemble, those who were banned rise again whilst others disappear without reason.
                        LOL, pretty funny man......you got some writing skills. :)

Comment

Apparently Snipe has actually gained some posts, so maybe you should ask for them back. Me, I lost some of the best work I've ever done, I don't know if I'll ever fully recover
                          I gained posts?

LOL......at one point i was down by over 4000. I think me and ray both ended up with a couple hundred too many though, as Ray is over 11k posts now, whereas before the crash he and i were neck and neck at about 10,800.

Eh, whatever, the post count doesnt concern me nearly as much as the harmonious continuitiy of the WAB. :)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                            Eh, whatever, the post count doesnt concern me nearly as much as the harmonious continuitiy of the WAB. :)
                            ROFL

Thanks, Sniper...I needed that. :)

Comment

Oh goodie. If your correct in that assertion, we may get to ban some trolls all over again! :)

The good news is my avatar is still moving, but now it looks like an old rabbit eared t.v. with bad reception.

Comment

Working...
                              X