Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got spanked by OOE...i didnt even see this thread. Im not new to forums, i just missed this.

at least i got spanked by the best!

Comment

Once more on to the Breach my friend, once more.........

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
        It will be what the forum participants decide it to be. My thanks to all for congratulations.
        Sir, Please excuse my lateness in offering you congradulations I think that it was a great idea for them to offer you an avenue of discussion for yourself and the Brigadere. I certainly look forward to tuning in. :)
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Wow, I leave town for a while and come back and you get your own corner to Rant and rave in :).., Not bad
          Yes..,You have the right To Speak, however I have the right not to listen

Comment

wow holy crap

what the deuce. Everytime I go away for a while something big happens an now this. The Colnels corner no less, well I must say I'm impressed. Nicely done OOE nicely done. so how yawl been anyhu.
            they have us surrounded, the poor bastards.

Comment

I should be asking you that. How's fatherhood treating you?

My wife has decided to redo our bedroom. If you don't get that, you will.

Comment

my wife does that once every six months. Like that is not enought, she is doing our boys room right now and hourse is a mess becasue of it.
                “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

not to bad

I should be asking you that. How's fatherhood treating you?
                  Phew, I always knew it was gonna be a big responsibility it never hit me properly till the big day. I'm tellin ya he's a noise box an a half but I wouldn trade him for anythin in the world.
                  Still the mornin wake up calls are handy sometimes . Names John after his Grandad.

Comment

My condolences .

Seriously, Sergeant. Obeying orders under direct fire is a cinch when compare to bowing to every whimsicle demand of a crying baby ... and you will not enjoy it more. My congrulations.

Do tell us how mommy and daddy are doing (ie, are you two married yet?)

Comment

hell yeah

Seriously, Sergeant. Obeying orders under direct fire is a cinch when compare to bowing to every whimsicle demand of a crying baby
                      Never a more accurate statement my old friend.
                      Do tell us how mommy and daddy are doing (ie, are you two married yet?)
                      Not yet but that comes up in January of 07. Mind you we squeezed a holiday/honeymoon in before himself was born (long before). Seemed like good forward planning. Thanks again biyos.

Comment

ARW,
                        Congrats for the baby....enjoy he while you can. I am reminded of a phrase about kids..."You spend the first 3 years trying to teach them to talk and stand up, and then the rest of your life telling them to shut up and sit down".

Health and luck to the mother and baby. Cheers

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

cheers lemontree

he he he sounds about right I think, then again the great thing about having been a terror when I was a sprog means I know lots of the tricks of the trade.
                          Hey does anyone remember when I first arrived on WAB, brash an undisciplined (OOE you should remember that), I think I've mellowed out a little.

Comment

Here's one

Heres a tale of wow for yis,
                            About a week ago shortly after he noded off for a while we headed for a local shop. Upon arrival we were confronted by an aged crone (very old woman) who croaked "isnt he lovely aaaawwww". To shocked to speak I could only look as she leaned in for a closer look. Suddenly (probably senesed the old bat) he awoke and terrified by the hideous visage before him let out an ear shattering scream an burst into tears. "oh hes a little bit grumpy" the old biddy exclaimed and shuffled off satisfied with her evil deed. Poor kid didnt calm down properly for 20 minutes. Long story short I sang to him (that aint good, think Lee Ermy in full metal jacket).

On that note anyone got ne advise on how to deal with such evil creatures should we ever run afowl of such a thing again (btw true story).

Comment

There is now way you can keep woman (of all ages) away from babies....If the bachelors are reading this, keep in mind that holding your firends child will get you introduced to many young women. ;)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

ah well

Fact of life I guess,
                                By the way colnel I like your corner its all cornerish an stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X