Top 25 Worst Sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter
    Let's face it, thats really all you need to win in most movies: the Main Characters
    Let's face Lucas had a quandry if he made the Stormtroopers anywhere near as good as modern day professional soldiers, Luke and Han would have been gunned down trying to board the Falcon in Mos Eisley.

Comment

The Attack of the Clones got my goat. One good nuke and the battle was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith601
        It'd be a lot better if the Colonial Marines weren't the most moronic military force EVER.
        Yea but Vasquez was hot. Especially on the pullup bar.
        :) Almost as good as the Ripley panty shot at the end of the original

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape
          Yea but Vasquez was hot. Especially on the pullup bar.
          :) Almost as good as the Ripley panty shot at the end of the original
          She was also John Connor's step-mom in Terminator 2 and the sweet doomed Irish lady in Titanic. A real Cameron regular.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TopHatter; 06 Mar 06,, 03:10.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I just watched Terminator 2. Kickass movie. She looks a lot like a teacher I had in middle school.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              I love this flick. Very Flash Gordon...

Ok you like Sky Captin but you need to take some time and watch The Kings Guard you will be left baffled by its stupidity. Let me just tell you that on the cover of the movie its shows knights on horses but in the movie.... THERE ARE NONE.

Comment

Highlander 2 - A VERY bad sequel. Should've been a chargeable offense under an artistic criminal code.

Tremors 2 - No reason to make this movie AT ALL. I hope everybody involved suffered career damage.

Lawnmowerman 2 - The only movie I ever walked out on, and asked - no, DEMANDED - my money back. Thinking about it still sets my teeth on edge.

Aliens - Now, THAT movie made my panties wet. Along with Godfather II and Toy Story 2, partially restored my almost totally shot-to-hell faith that once in a very, very great while, Hollywood will make a sequel for a reason other than 'to cash in'.

Comment

And Alien Versus Predator destroyed both franchises.

Comment

Terminator 3 was a bit disappointing. The direction of James Cameron was sorely missed, and the plot basically just filled all the holes the first and second ones left. I personally think the second one was the best.
                    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                      I thought that Alien vs Predator rocked. How could you not love the usual killing of a bunch of people and then you get to watch aliens and predators go at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by agent6
                        I thought that Alien vs Predator rocked. How could you not love the usual killing of a bunch of people and then you get to watch aliens and predators go at each other.
                        Amen... ;)
                        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                          Yeah, i was most displeased with that effort.

It was the director. That guy sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                            Ahum....yeah, even I didn't know the designation of the unit defending Endor.

I wish there would have been more of the space battle in ROTJ. That was the best part, at least for me.
                            I only learned the name of that unit fromw athcing X-Play. Also that it's Darth Vader's favorite unit. ;)

Comment

I just realised that there's a bad sequel not on the list. Blade Trinity.

Much like AVP, the director killed the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                                I just realised that there's a bad sequel not on the list. Blade Trinity.

Much like AVP, the director killed the franchise.
                                I personally think Blade Trinity was better than Blade, I never even finished it. Blade II was an abomination but Blade Trinity redeemed the franchise for me. There's talk of a Night Stalkers spin off instead og Blade IV.

Jessica Biel killing vampires that's darn good moviemaking right there. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X