Top 25 Worst Sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M21Sniper
    Aliens may just be the greatest sequel in the history of film.

That movie(while terribly flawed in many ways), was 2+ hours of absolutely rock your face off action.

Big time KUDOS to Mr. Cameron for that flick.

"The UA-571 Remote sentry gun weapons system. Don't leave gateway station without it".
    ~Weyland Yutani weapons brochure. ;)
    It'd be a lot better if the Colonial Marines weren't the most moronic military force EVER.

Comment

LOL, well, if they followed any kind of reasonable safeguards the movie is over after the Dropship crash.

Cause they'd have just called the OTHER flight crew back on the ship(because no one would go that far in a ship like that and not leavy a command crew onboard, lol), took off, and "Nuked the site from orbit".

But then, if the moron dude doesnt leave the door to the dropship open(um hello dude, we're here to find monsters, wtf are you leaving the door open for! LOL!)..........

Still though, fantastic movie.

Comment

If you replaced the ewoks with wookies(GEORGE, WTF, WHY DIDNT YOU USE WOOKIES!!!!), that battlescene on Endor would have been much more believeable and well........awesome. ;)
        According to His Highness King George I, his plan all along had been to use Wookies. But by the time Episode VI rolled along, he'd established Chewbacca as a sophisticated, technologically-savvy character, and he needed the Endor natives to be primitives. Enter the Ewoks.

At least, that's how he tells the tale of what happened.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well he should've used big lizard people or something then, cause furry little teddy bears are not a convincing species to cause the demise of the legendary 501st Imperial legion, lol.

OMG, im an uber geek... ;)

Comment

Well he should've used big lizard people or something then, cause furry little teddy bears are not a convincing species to cause the demise of the legendary 501st Imperial legion, lol.

OMG, im an uber geek... ;)
            Ahum....yeah, even I didn't know the designation of the unit defending Endor.

I wish there would have been more of the space battle in ROTJ. That was the best part, at least for me.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I liked the whole Star Wars series probly just cause I love seeing people be cut in half by glowing swords. And i would say that even though you all may have hated Episodes I-III, they were needed to explain the end of the story, why everything happened the way that they did. Why Darth was such an BA.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Ahum....yeah, even I didn't know the designation of the unit defending Endor.

I wish there would have been more of the space battle in ROTJ. That was the best part, at least for me.
                You my friend obviously have to purchase Battlefront II: The battle history of the Imperial 501st Legion.

Comment

Hey what about the most all around stupid, idiotic what the hell were they thinking movies ever made?

1. The King's Guard.
                  2. The Royal Tenenbaums.
                  3. Sky Captin and the World of Tommorrow.

Comment

You my friend obviously have to purchase Battlefront II: The battle history of the Imperial 501st Legion.
                    They wrote an entire game around a bunch of pussies who gotten beaten up by some teddy bears?

Comment

But sir, they really kicked asss before the teddy bears!

These are the same hard core high speed low drag mofo's that took out the jedi order! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by agent6
                        Sky Captin and the World of Tommorrow.
                        I love this flick. Very Flash Gordon...
                        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                          I love this flick. Very Flash Gordon...
                          Is it good? Worth seeing?

I want to have the nutjobs(Angelina is it?) big lipped babies.

Comment

Is it good? Worth seeing?

I want to have the nutjobs(Angelina is it?) big lipped babies.
                            I thought it was. It isn't realistic at all, it truly reminded me of the ancient Flash Gordon serials in spirit. Replete with giant robots, missles, WW2 style futuristic forces including prop planes that can travel underwater. It's out there a bit, but I truly enjoyed it.

Edit: In fact it's comming on Showtime West right now, think I'll watch it again. ;)
                            Last edited by Confed999; 06 Mar 06,, 01:33.
                            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                              They wrote an entire game around a bunch of pussies who gotten beaten up by some teddy bears?
                              To be fair there was a Rebel Commando team and of course the most fearsome force in movie history, Main Characters present.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith601
                                To be fair there was a Rebel Commando team and of course the most fearsome force in movie history, Main Characters present.
                                Let's face it, thats really all you need to win in most movies: the Main Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X