X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36, one per minute

Comment

I dunno, I'm stopping to eat for a bit
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

whew, <shouts cease fire> :D

Comment

Nah, I can type with one hand, just not as fast...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

All it takes is the proper permits to carry all that artillery in California. Otherwise, it all has to be unloaded with the ammo locked in a separate container. Of course that takes all the fun out of it......
            Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
            (Been There)

Comment

Listen to Robin Williams' act Live at the Met. He's got some really funny but true stuff to say about guns and California.

Comment

What did he have to say?

Comment

It's quite long, but I'll guote a bit of it:

"The Constitution says you have the right to bear arms or the right to arm bears, whatever the f**k u want. the NRA sez if ur a deer hunter, u have the right to own armor piercing bullets. Why? how many deer out there wear bullet-broof vests? Is there one big deer out there going "I'm Ready for yo ass!"

:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

Comment

Such a shame he's ignorant to the actual situation.

Typical.

Comment

It's a really old skit. From the late 80's I think, or maybe even earlier. He only rags on Reagen, doesn't go anywhere near Bush or Clinton.

Comment

very nice snipe thats all i got to say very nice 8)

Comment

Thanx 6. :)

Comment

All guns are very bice until they start shooting at you. Than the guns and the shooters turn into motherf**king $hitheads...

Comment

Not the guns....just the shooters.

Comment

Working...
                              X