Chavez to Blair : Give back the Faulklands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enzo Ferrari
    China? You mean the Chinese "communist" government butched their own people of more than 50 millions during their last 56years and they NEVER NEVER apologied for their atorcities until today.
    Again, get it through your head. The CCP did not kill 50 million of their own people. Stop propagating lies. It hurts your cause.

Comment

Um... exactly why do most of the people here despise Chavez?
      "By and by when each nation has 20,000 battleships and 5,000,000 soldiers we shall all be safe and the wisdom of statesmanship will stand confirmed."
      -- Mark Twain, Notebook, 1902

Comment

Originally posted by shadowdevil502
        Because he's a loudmouth trying to stir the pot . . .
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Could you care to elaborate further? As in exactly what he has done, why he should be hated, and whether or not his arguments are all bull...
          "By and by when each nation has 20,000 battleships and 5,000,000 soldiers we shall all be safe and the wisdom of statesmanship will stand confirmed."
          -- Mark Twain, Notebook, 1902

Comment

Well, to start off with, WTF is he doing complaining about the Brits and the Faulklands? Is there some territorial claim that Venezuela has that I am missing here?
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
              Well, to start off with, WTF is he doing complaining about the Brits and the Faulklands? Is there some territorial claim that Venezuela has that I am missing here?
              As you said, he's just trying to stir the pot.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Could you care to elaborate further? As in exactly what he has done, why he should be hated, and whether or not his arguments are all bull...
                I think he plans to nationalize all industry. He's a complete statist. A command economy is bad for trades. People suffer because there's no ownership of property and freedom. He's at the beginning stages of his plan. I bet he will start to crack down on dissidents after he consolidates his powers.

This is one thing I don't understand about the leftist in this country. They say they love freedom of expression, yet they are enamoured with Castro and Chavez, the embodiment of state control.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut
                  This is one thing I don't understand about the leftist in this country. They say they love freedom of expression, yet they are enamoured with Castro and Chavez, the embodiment of state control.
                  They might change their opinion of him, once he gets the constitution changed so he can be President-For-Life Chavez.
                  That will show him for the nacent dictator he really is!
                  When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

I wouldn't say I hate him. I merely think hes an idiot.

At an idological level I understand why the U.S administration doesn't like him.
                    1. Hes a dictator
                    2. He works against U.S policies
                    3. He makes frequent accusations and statements about the current U.S administration. Some of which are true, most of which are not.

Chavez knows his not going to be popular with any U.S administration so part of his strategy is to constantly target and verbally attack the U.S to try and divert his own peoples attention to there immedate local problem which he is largely to be blamed for. He also knows that because hes a dictator the U.S administration is constantly working behind the scenes to help anyone whos willing to overthrow him.

I doubt hes stupid enough to actually take action against the U.S and unless he does hes just an irritating 'media whore'.

Comment

I doubt hes stupid enough to actually take action against the U.S and unless he does hes just an irritating 'media whore'.

Hmmm with the right oil reserves we could consider a 52nd state...lmao
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Amled
                        They might change their opinion of him, once he gets the constitution changed so he can be President-For-Life Chavez.
                        That will show him for the nacent dictator he really is!
                        Nah, look how the left in this country gush over Castro. They have no principle. They love him because he ain't Bush.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike99
                          Well aint we just a bit insecure about ourselves. If this is the way you really feel then pull the trigger big boy, just after you do so be sure to add to your topic headings..."Censored for US viewpoints only, all others will be banned."
                          Dang Horrido.....I'm surprised you let him get away with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                            As you said, he's just trying to stir the pot.
                            Wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to sell some too.
                            F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                              Dang Horrido.....I'm surprised you let him get away with that.

what was wrong with that and was he banned because of that..???..he did make sense and wasnt trollig.

he just had a diff perspective on various issues and I think if he was banned because of that, then that is a new low..

Comment

Originally posted by cirrrocco
                                what was wrong with that and was he banned because of that..???..he did make sense and wasnt trollig.

he just had a diff perspective on various issues and I think if he was banned because of that, then that is a new low..
                                Challenging the moderator is NOT a very smart thing to do. just look at his post....

"If this is the way you really feel then pull the trigger big boy, just after you do so be sure to add to your topic headings..."Censored for US viewpoints only, all others will be banned."

The "im being sensored" arguement is just a strawman.
                                Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Working...
                                X