Us married guys are screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us married guys are screwed

This photo was taken at a competition in June 2004. The competition was between 9 women who had to have makeovers, they had every possible beauty treatment available to them over a period of time, look at the before and after photos.

Conclusion - there are no ugly women, only poor women......if you had the money....

Good Grief!!
    Attached Files

One reason why I never give girls with makeup a second look......they could look like beasts without any makeup on. Especially with those borderline girls, someone has to know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
      One reason why I never give girls with makeup a second look......they could look like beasts without any makeup on. Especially with those borderline girls, someone has to know what I'm talking about.
      Girls have it so much easier. We know that (as long as we are sober at bedtime :) ) what we are going to wake up next to is going to look like what we went to sleep next to.

ut, giggs, honestly...How many of those girls shown below without makeup would you have given a second look to? Not a double take in fear, either!!

Implants, Slim-Fast, a good dentist and Mary Kay can do a world of difference!
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Plastic surgery might be useful thing… I know one girl with fake b00bs and lips and she is hot, but makeup… alcohol is better.

Comment

So, who's that foxy redhead second from left in the back?

I can't even tell who they are.

Comment

Hmmmph.

So you CAN polish a turd?

Well, i'll be damned....

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              Hmmmph.

Well, i'll be damned....
              I wouldn't go around calling them turds if I want my body intact or more importantly, my means of manhood intact. ;)

Comment

Never criticize someone till you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and have their shoes!
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

< Goes for the long haired non makeup wearing type (no deceptions)
                  Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Hmmmph.

Well, i'll be damned....
                    *cough*

Lorena Bobbitt

*cough*

Comment

8 out of 9, not bad. But that Belinda wasted a lot of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid<2>Nite
                        8 out of 9, not bad. But that Belinda wasted a lot of cash.
                        Look at Miss Belinda's before picture and you might not think the same.
                        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

I always marvel at the magical ability women have to turn themselves into swans, with some face paint and a dab of powder.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                            I always marvel at the magical ability women have to turn themselves into swans, with some face paint and a dab of powder.
                            Its also a very expensive magic.
                            "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Its also a very expensive magic

And one long shower erases all that magic...lol
                              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                              X