Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You mock our prophet, we burn your embassy...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion of peace strikes again.

Comment

Does Denmark have a decent army? Could they handle Syria on there own?

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed
        Does Denmark have a decent army? Could they handle Syria on there own?
        Yes. and No.
        The Danish armed forces is built up around a well trained and motivated cadre of professionals mainly NCO’s, while the bulk of both army and navy are conscripts who serve 9-14 months.
        At present there is a battalion of Danish troops in Iraq in the Basra sector, where thy have served since the start of the Occupation.
        The Danish Special Forces (Jægersoldater) have seen action both in Afghanistan and Iraq.
        When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

[QUOTE=giggs88]Religion of peace strikes again.

Be careful what you wish for...
          F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

this is one HUGE mess.

Comment

Thye local newspapers here published the cartoons and stirrings from the local Islamic Council were that there would be "serious cosequences". The next day they started publishing photos with slogans like the ones above, we haven't heard a peep out of them since.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

So much hype about these cartoons, I wonder what do these agitating muslims have 2 say about the depection of Jews as Canibals on Prime Time television in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed
                  muslims have drawn MUCH worse pics of jesus and the virgin mary. I dont recall being invited to any embassy or flag burning...darn I miss all the fun
                  Then is'nt it about time to burn all the islamic country embassies for the desecration of the Church of Nativity by the Palestinian thugs who were holed up there?....The Danes just drew a cartoon, and the muslims shat and pi$$ed in the church. Give it back to them in the same coin.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

true...if christians were as fanatical as muslim there would be riots everyday

Comment

Why should the sane and rational people in the world NOT consider this religion as a danger? Anybody want to defend Islam to me?
                      Last edited by Bluesman; 15 Dec 06,, 18:12.

Comment

I can't find the photo but there was a shot of a British protester wearing a fake suicide belt amongst the protests there. A newspaper there (the Sun?) ran it full page 1 with the headline "Nick him" (arrest him) and the by line "why is this person inciting terrorism allowed to walk our streets"? Imagine being the 'cool' angry young man at the protests and next morning seeing yourself with that headline on the front page on your way to work LOL.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm gonna try to buy things that say "Made in Denmark" on them.

But what the hell is supposed to happen now with Europe? They have just had a glimpse at their future. Bulgar's posts seem a lot less wrong now.

Comment

Why should the sane and rational people in the world NOT consider this religion as a danger? Anybody want to defend Islam to me?
                            because, bluesman,

the actions of an idiotic, militant few do not a whole religion describe.
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Looking at the pictures those guys seemed ready to roit at the drop of a hat...

Plus it has made a good diversion in Arab nations...
                              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Wasnt hizb tu hahrir banned after london bombings?
                                Was the guy thinking he was in a some carnival to wear such attire.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006060097,00.html

'Bomb' nut: I'd do it again
                                By PAUL THOMPSON

POLICE were under pressure last night to arrest the student who dressed as a suicide bomber during hate-filled demos that have sickened Britain.

Omar Khayam, 22, came forward to admit he was the “fake terrorist” pictured with a band of twisted extremists in London.

And he vowed: “I would be prepared to wear that jacket again.”

The call for police to arrest him and other chanting yobs at the demo came from all quarters.

Inayat Bunglawala, of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: “It is time the police acted.”

Khayam, a building student from Bedford, told the Sun last night: “I’ve done nothing wrong.”

Amazingly, he added: “I wasn’t trying to appear like a terrorist at all.

“Yes I was on the protest but I didn’t even carry any placards or shout any slogans.

“I can’t believe all the attention that I’ve received as I didn’t consider it such a big thing.

“I admit that it may have appeared in a bit of a military style and a bit provocative but that’s not illegal in this country.”

Khayam was even condemned by one of the organisers of the demos, the Hizb ut-Tahrir group.

Taji Mustafa said: “The image of a man dressed as a suicide bomber is not one we support.”

Asgaqr Bukhari, chairman of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee, said: “All the placards and chants were disgraceful.”
                                Last edited by indianguy4u; 06 Feb 06,, 12:10.
                                Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Working...
                                X