• Show
Clear All

• Cannot edit my posts > 2 days old

Any suggestion ?

TIA.

Originally posted by Shipwreck
    Any suggestion ?

TIA.
    There is a window of only a few days for editing, after which the ability to so disappears.

If you have just made a post and still don't get the Edit option, that's another story entirely.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
      There is a window of only a few days for editing, after which the ability to so disappears.

If you have just made a post and still don't get the Edit option, that's another story entirely.
      The problem is only on those I posted 48+ hours ago or so. Edit option works fine otherwise.

Thanks for your prompt response.
      Last edited by Shipwreck; 03 Feb 06,, 16:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwreck
        The problem is only on those I posted 48+ hours ago or so. Edit option works fine otherwise.

Thanks for your prompt response.
        No problem. :)

Looks like you get around two days to edit then. Wasn't sure of what the time limit is.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Its 24 hours.

Many times ive tried to go back and correct technical errors in my posts and have been unable to do so. It was not always so at WAB. This is a change that happened after the time period of Sniper's 1st exodus. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

That's the problem I am facing. For instance, I posted a comment on the jokes thread. Then I wanted to explain in that same post why I made that comment. But since edit option is not working even for 1 second, I had to post second reply to that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post
              That's the problem I am facing. For instance, I posted a comment on the jokes thread. Then I wanted to explain in that same post why I made that comment. But since edit option is not working even for 1 second, I had to post second reply to that thread.
              We've not had full functionality on the board for quite some time. We've been trying to correct this but our hands are pretty much tied. I have no idea if that situation will change or not.

Your best bet is to do exactly what you do, post a second reply.

Comment

Edit works for me.

Edit. Definitely.

Comment

48-hour limit since making that post on edits for me.

Comment

This a test

Edit to previous

Another edit
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Jun 17,, 19:28.

Comment

Working...
                    X