F-22, stuff you should know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factual information in it is not.
    what factual information. there is none.

Is that supposed to be the extent of your argument?
    I don't have anything to argue against, since those articles were a joke.

Actually, yes it is, if it wasn't you guys wouldn't be trying to develop a less expensive JSF. Just read, its not hard. Also i am gonna trust the American Senate on what they consider expensive and what not over what you think, no hurt feelings i hope.
    The Air Force cancelled it's F-35. So yeah, F-22 all the way.

The kind of enemy you are fighting now does not use airpower, yes USSR no longer exists, thus there is no threat of war with it, the only nations that are hostile towards you do not use air power on any massive scale.
    Stupidest statement I've ever seen. China has the largest air force in the world.

Su-47 exists, i don't get your point.
    No it doesn't. Its an experimental plane never destined for production.

denial, one thing yanks on this board are good at.

I don't have anything to deny.

Eh.....what black project data? They show this stuff on C-SPAN.
    All the serious people on this forum dropped off right there. what a load of bs.

The article was written before pentium for came out. Also once again i am going to go with US senate to know more about F-22 avionics then you.
    LOL LOL LOL. An outdated crap article!

And the US Senate never made any of those statements. I could refute myself with a GAO report.

Evidiently you do not know the laws of physics.
    Actually I do. But why don't you tell me what makes this new SUPER RADAR super?

Iraq didn't have ground threats.
    LOL.

yeah

they didn't have a ground threat

I think that shows you don't know anything about anything you've been talking about

Is this the best you can do? 100% BS comments and zero factual content? Why are where so many 12 year old yanks in denial on these boards? Is where a sign some there that atracts them?
    Oh plz. Anyone and their granny would laugh at you. Lets look back at your statement...that Iraq has no ground threats!!

Comment

It is recognized by everybody that through the ages, Russians have had a massive inferiority complex, and it is almost genetic for them to bluster and brag and do ridiculous things to stroke their own egos and convince themselves that they truly are on a par with the developed world. Our own Rusky here is merely a manifestation of that (okay, yet ANOTHER manifestation of that, as if we needed reminding that every Russian believes hsi country really is a playuh).

I always think of the massive cannon that they made (but could never actually USE, as it would have blown itself up on the first round) in order to impress the REAL Europeans that they were to be respected. But of course, the Europeans all just laughed at the folly of casting a huge, expensive, immobile and completely impotent weapon, just so that they would be taken seriously.

Not much has changed in the hearts and heads of the Russian down through the centuries, it seems. A failed experiment in social organization that cost the lives of millions of the people it was supposed to benefit, seventy years on the road to nowhere, and now the entire country rapidly and inexorably dying in front of our eyes, but still they crave our respect.

Sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
        It is recognized by everybody that through the ages, Russians have had a massive inferiority complex, and it is almost genetic for them to bluster and brag and do ridiculous things to stroke their own egos and convince themselves that they truly are on a par with the developed world. Our own Rusky here is merely a manifestation of that (okay, yet ANOTHER manifestation of that, as if we needed reminding that every Russian believes hsi country really is a playuh).
        Well, you don't need to go far to find people who brag, and say ridiculous things from any country.
        Perfect example of those moronic youths is "Defcon 6".

Go to PD forum and you see another bunch of them from other countries.

I would hesitate to judge the whole nation based on one or two persons, or even a bunch of stupidified "internet warriors".

Sad, really.
        Indeed.
        Last edited by lurker; 19 Jan 06,, 06:48.

Comment

Originally posted by lurker
          Well, you don't need to go far to find people who brag, and say ridiculous things from any country.
          Perfect example of those moronic youths is "Defcon 6".

Go to PD forum and you see another bunch of them from other countries.

I would hesitate to judge the whole nation based on one or two persons, or even a bunch of stupidified "internet warriors".

Indeed.
          Really lame brain lurker?

Last time I checked, I'm usually pretty accurate about things. In fact, most of what I've said would make me anything but a "moronic youth" but hey, you like calling people names and insulting people, really that just proves that theres a difference between you and me. I have class (and a clue) and you don't. haha. I could have said something way meaner but I decided to give you a break.

Internet warriors? Well thats what you seem to be. Oh, and by the way...you might wanna take a look at what the first post in this thread was all about...bragging and what not

Your just making yourself look bad

Comment

Originally posted by Defcon 6
            Really lame brain lurker?

Last time I checked, I'm usually pretty accurate about things. In fact, most of what I've said would make me anything but a "moronic youth" but hey, you like calling people names and insulting people, really that just proves that theres a difference between you and me. I have class (and a clue) and you don't. haha. I could have said something way meaner but I decided to give you a break.

Meanwhile lurker, go cry to mommy.
            What facts? Where? Where is a single number you posted in X-555 topic?
            Where is a sinlge seroius post from you?

Lame exuses and insults, without any thought behind them. Your class dismissed.

Comment

woohoo. get your feelings hurt

Comment

I think the fact that your defending the original articles posted in this thread just makes the whole case against you. As for your cruise "brick" check the correct thread.

Lame excuses and insults seem to be your specialty.

Comment

woohoo. get your feelings hurt
                  No, just seeing board being trolled by morons. No hard feelings. Not my board
                  Last edited by lurker; 19 Jan 06,, 07:17.

Comment

You know, I think the Shkval should be re-named the "boomerang"

Comment

You know, I think the Shkval should be re-named the "boomerang"
                      It was not "Shkval", moron. Stop reading yellow press.

Comment

what factual information. there is none.
                        Where is plenty, you just have to get your head out of your ass.

I don't have anything to argue against, since those articles were a joke.
                        Once again, you're in denial. Why do you guys always go in denial?

The Air Force cancelled it's F-35. So yeah, F-22 all the way.
                        Really? First time i hear about this, can i get a source? Also last time i heard the congress substantantially cut the production of F-22.

Stupidest statement I've ever seen. China has the largest air force in the world.
                        Really? Stupidest statement you ever heard? You never read your own statements?

No it doesn't. Its an experimental plane never destined for production.
                        There is a prototype, so yes the plane does physically exist.

I don't have anything to deny.
                        But you do, your mind needs to compensate for the blow this thread made to your fantansy world. You can not rebute any of the points in those articles, non.

All the serious people on this forum dropped off right there. what a load of bs.
                        All serious people don't include you in their ranks, so how the hell would you know? Yes they do show senate meetins on C-SPAN. Is that news for you buddy?

LOL LOL LOL. An outdated crap article!

And the US Senate never made any of those statements. I could refute myself with a GAO report.
                        Please, refute, so far you didn't, cause you can't. And yes US senate did make all those statements.

Actually I do. But why don't you tell me what makes this new SUPER RADAR super?
                        Reread the article.

LOL.

yeah

they didn't have a ground threat
                        Yeah they don't have ground threat, the AA equipment they used was vastly outdated, they did not have any kind of a airspace control system and most of their planes never took off, and a lot of them were barried.

I think that shows you don't know anything about anything you've been talking about
                        Your excessive use of smilies shows that you're nervous. Either way, i know far more then you, that is obvious.

Oh plz. Anyone and their granny would laugh at you. Lets look back at your statement...that Iraq has no ground threats!!
                        Name one real threat to US air force on Iraq ground.

Путин: Надо отделить мух от мяса.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman

I always think of the massive cannon that they made (but could never actually USE, as it would have blown itself up on the first round) in order to impress the REAL Europeans that they were to be respected. But of course, the Europeans all just laughed at the folly of casting a huge, expensive, immobile and completely impotent weapon, just so that they would be taken seriously.

Not much has changed in the hearts and heads of the Russian down through the centuries, it seems. A failed experiment in social organization that cost the lives of millions of the people it was supposed to benefit, seventy years on the road to nowhere, and now the entire country rapidly and inexorably dying in front of our eyes, but still they crave our respect.

Sad, really.
                          Unless you didn't notice, Russians are the REAL europeans. We have developed technologies the rest of the world would not have without us. The boosters we make (the ones NASA purchased) are 5 times as powerful as the best american ones yet of the same size. The concept of TAPAMAK (a way to magnetically confine plasma) was deemed impossible by all the Western scientists until Russians showed up with 3 working prototypes, now it will be used on nuclear fusion reactos of the future all over the world. We were the first to put a man into space, a woman, first space station, we havfe already developed the vaccine for the bird flu, US has purchased our technologies like mobile nuclear reactor back in 1994, those nations who used to buy from US only now purchases Russian equipment like BMP-3 for United Arab Emirates. We are not just on the same level with you, in some aspects we are superior. Russia a giant base of bright engineering heads, the second largest on earth actually, so while the rest of you less educated folk use insults, we use factual information in a constructive manner, which you still in the end deny.

You're just a redneck in denial. Not you and non of your buddies can put up a real argument against this article, the best you can do is throw insults and smilies, to make you seem like you know what you are talking about. If you do use FACTUAL information to refute, not some half-baked BS you dug up your ass.

And here we are again, a racist redneck does not want to part with his fantasy world and chooses to compensate by attempting to insult me. Grow up.
                          Last edited by Rusky; 19 Jan 06,, 15:08.

Comment

Can't any real (age requirement above 12, have to know what they are talking about, and not be rednecks) americans post in this thread? Horrido where are you? I'd like to see your imput, you're the only member of opposition it seems who has an intellect.
                            Last edited by Rusky; 19 Jan 06,, 15:09.

Comment

The only thing I want to mention is that the F-22 is only two times the size of an F-16. ;)

Honestly, I am American and I know that the F-22A Raptor has its faults. It's not hard to accept. Rusky, please don't think that all American's at the age of 12 are like these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Insomniac
                                The only thing I want to mention is that the F-22 is only two times the size of an F-16. ;)

Honestly, I am American and I know that the F-22A Raptor has its faults. It's not hard to accept. Rusky, please don't think that all American's at the age of 12 are like these guys.
                                I in no way do, i used to live in US, but every nation has its idiots, just so happen that in US more of them have internet access.

Comment

Working...
                                X