"Top Hat" getting too popular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Top Hat" getting too popular

I observe that the newest member is Top Hat.

We have Tophatter, Tophatterliberal and now Tophat.

It will be real confusing as to which Top hat one is to doff his hat to!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Originally posted by Ray

We have Tophatter, Tophatterliberal and now Tophat.

It will be real confusing as to which Top hat one is to doff his hat to!
    It'd be difficult between Top Hat & Tophatter. THL on the other hand, should naturally get all the praise whenever Tophatter does or thinks of something good. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
      It'd be difficult between Top Hat & Tophatter. THL on the other hand, should naturally get all the praise whenever Tophatter does or thinks of something good. ;)
      Great - I'll never get any credit.

Kidding, TH!! Kidding!!
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        I missed the "newest member" part of your post. I just got it now when I saw at the bottom of the board that there was a new member.

Seems a little odd to me...but I am sure the IP address checking mods have it under control.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Oh God, not another one!
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
            Oh God, not another one!
            You seem surprised

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              You seem surprised
              Surprised, no. Resigned (sighs) yes. How will I keep track of who I can be rude to and who not, and what type of rudeness to whom?

Leibniz

Comment

Actually, I have this odd feeling that "Tophat" is going to vanish into thin air sooner or later ;)

EDIT: Looks like it was "sooner". Too bad I can't take credit for it though
                Last edited by TopHatter; 17 Jan 06,, 02:33.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I am waiting for the day when there will be a Tomcat or a Topgun who will strike all in a high lo lo or a high lo high attack profile(like the aircrafts) and blow all out!

All the same, it appears that Tophatter is a great role model since right after his arrival at the WAB with his Tophat, we are being invaded by the Top tops, who are spinning in and spinning out, in a self exit or an assisted exit mode!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

All I know, is, someone disappeared him, as far as I can tell, completely, and I had nothing to do with it.

*Looks nervously over shoulders, behind back, and twitchilly around in every direction*
                    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Horrido,

With a signature that you flaunt, go tell that to the Marines! ;)

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                        Horrido,

With a signature that you flaunt, go tell that to the Marines! ;)

Why? It would only cause them confusion.
                        The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

I didn't do anything. When I was here this weekend, he was a member but hadn't even made any posts yet. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                            I didn't do anything. When I was here this weekend, he was a member but hadn't even made any posts yet. What happened?
                            It's all part of my evil plot to steal the byline "Cultural Attache"

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                              It's all part of my evil plot to steal the byline "Cultural Attache"
                              LOL ! okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X