US Army Divisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army Divisions

How many people are in a single US Army Division?

Depends.

Can be as low as 12,000 and as high as 23,000.

Comment

Damn thats a lot. They are also separated into Brigades, and then Battalions right?

Damnit...now I kinda want to join the Army or Marine Crops. That's how I wanna die...serving my country...I would be a proud man.

Comment

As an officer,

I'll say I want you out!!!! PERIOD!!!!!

A DEATH WISH IS ABSOLUTELY NO USE TO ANYONE!!!!!!

That's how you want to die? You know what dying means? It means that you're too fucking lazy to do your fucking job and leaving it to someone else to do your job and his - which means that his chances of not coming home just jumped!

GROW UP!

Comment

Take it easy!

Why not die for my country? Is there something wrong with that? I would rather die fighting for my country to protect it, to serve it then die for a stupid reason like hate crimes, or drug abuse. Atleast I can say I died for something I believed in, instead of dying from an over dose, or some other reason.

I love my country, and if I had a choice of death it would definitely be me fighting and giving it all I've got till I am shot dead.

Comment

You did not read me!

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - General George S. Patton, Jr. (1885-1945)

Comment

No BUFF, what you want to do is KILL for your country bud!

LOL, that's what the Colonel is trying to tell you, lol.

I tend to agree with the sentiment.

To quote Animal Muther from FMJ "If i'm gonna die for a word, let that word be POONTANG!"

Hehehehe

Comment

I think I understand BUFFs warped thinking (I can recognize it and call it warped because its much like mine) He isn't saying he wants to die, just that if its his time then it be due to something worthwhile, and not because he got ran over by a bus. That having been said when I die I want to take an entourage with me :D
                Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Yes Stinger you have my prespective.

Of course I was gonna kill for my country! Oh hell yeah...and kill as many till I am shot dead...

Nice to meet you Colonel, never knew we had a Colonel in here, but pleased to meet you.

Comment

Too many Rambo movies.

I suggest that you go to a military funeral first before spouting off about dying with glory. There is no such thing. More than that, I suggest you both look at a real corspe. If you can hold your stomaches, then I want you to tell me what kind of glory a piece of meat got.

Now, get this Lima Charley,

Dying means that you're lazy. You've got a job to do. Being dead means that you're no longer being able to do your job, meaning someone else has to take over, meaning that he's got more to do and his chances of joining you just jumped.

You cannot avoid the bullet with your name on it but goddamn if I want some idiot to write his name on any bullet that comes his way.

I've lost people and I'm damned proud of them because of their service and I do feel that their sacrifices were not in vain when you see little girls playing in at one time a minefield. But I wanted them to come home more than I want to explain to a little girl why her daddy ain't coming home.

Yes, there are times when we require you to fight the Alamo but that's my job to decide, not yours. If I do it right, you won't have to. If I need you to fight the Alamo, I will tell you and I will ask you.

So, get it out of your heads that there is any glory in dying. There isn't. Never was. Never will be.

Comment

BUFF, there are a lot of professional soldiers that get irked with talk of blood and glory.

Usually they're the soldiers that have seen friends loaded into body bags.

Believe us when we tell you, there is no glory in combat, only pain and death.

Comment

Both of you are still not getting my point!!! "IF" there was no escape then I WOULD go down dying proudly for my country.

I didn't mean I was gonna run around a country waiting to be shot...

Comment

I understand that.

I believe it was your cavalier attitude(AKA youthful exuberance) that had the Colonel irked.

Me personally, eh, not too bothered.

If you ever find yourself face to face with the white elephant you'll get education enough on the subject.

I wager you will take a far more serious tone on the subject at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                            If you ever find yourself face to face with the white elephant you'll get education enough on the subject.
                            Are you talking about one of my ex-girlfriends!~~~

:D J/K

Seriously though, she didn't turn into an elephant until way after we broke up.... seriously.
                            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X