• Show
Clear All

• F1 Shumacker critical

Shuwy is in a coma after ski,ing accident , GWS

Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Shuwy is in a coma after ski,ing accident , GWS

Growing up Schumey was one of my idols. He is the fiercest competitor of any sportsman I have seen. He will pull through.

Comment

Yesterday was a bad day. Anderson Silva (33-6 MMA, 16-2 in UFC) broke his leg in a particularly gruesome way last night in a UFC fight, and is most likely out for the next 6 months, maybe for good.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hope Schumaker recovers, head injuries from skiing have cost us Sunny and a Kennedy.... As for Silva, at 38yo, I think he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
          Hope Schumaker recovers, head injuries from skiing have cost us Sunny and a Kennedy.... As for Silva, at 38yo, I think he's done.
          Wearing a helmet may have saved his life and hopefully reduced any serious injury. They will keep him in an induced coma for some time yet.

Comment

It does not look good , his family are by his bedside and doctors are tight lipped about it .

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/michael-sch...044659603.html

Comment

It does not look good , his family are by his bedside and doctors are tight lipped about it .

If he ever survives from it, he has already suffered irreparable brain damage. Some of his functions may be permanently impaired. Lesions would impair cognitive ability and motor functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                If he ever survives from it, he has already suffered irreparable brain damage. Some of his functions may be permanently impaired. Lesions would impair cognitive ability and motor functions.
                I hope your wrong B/M however I think you are going to be proven correct , a crying shame for the worlds most successful F1 champion .

Comment

Schumacher's condition improves

Medical briefing on Schumacher Live
                  Michael Schumacher's condition has improved after an operation to relieve pressure on his brain, doctors say

A new scan taken overnight showed signs that his condition was "better than yesterday", but he is still "not out of danger", doctors said

BBC News - Schumacher's condition improves
                  Last edited by tinymarae; 31 Dec 13,, 11:18.

Comment

Today is Michael's 45th birthday. Here is hoping he has many many more birthdays :)

Comment

I started watching F1 because of him. I also lost interest once he was done. Ditto for tennis and Boris Becker. Kimi might reignite some of the lost passion for F1 this year at Ferrari though. Let's see.

I wish Shumi a speedy and complete recovery. I would hate to see him like Ali. Or even Wayne Rainey. Am praying for you bro.

Comment

Ali suffers parkinsons disease .

Comment

Ali suffers parkinsons disease .
                          I know. And its just sad to see him like that. I wouldn't like to see Shumi any less than what I remember him as. The dominant champion he has always been.

Would I like to see him die instead of that? No. I am just praying for his complete recovery, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
                            I am just praying for his complete recovery, that's all.
                            As are lots mate , however , dont be surprised if he is ever anywhere near what he was , shame but we can only hope .

Comment

Slight improvement , I dont think he will be the guy he was .

Comment

Working...
                              X