Any Life Left!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usselliot76 View Post
    StevoJH I don't think so but don't quote me as far as Intrepid goes seems a hell of a waste if she's not though
    I believe the FBI used her in the aftermath of the 9-11 attacks, due to their own office space being turned into rubble.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Hmmmm. Something like this could come in handy. Especially if the bulkheads and overhead are 1" thick.
      Attached Files
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        I believe the FBI used her in the aftermath of the 9-11 attacks, due to their own office space being turned into rubble.
        The FBI and City of NY used the Intrepid as a command post after 9/11 since 7 WTC was the location of the FBI's offices and the OEM for the City of NY. Currently the Intrepid has a USMC contingent onboard which uses the Stern half of the ship as office space for their recruiting in the NYC/Northeast area. She still plays an active defense role even today. :)
        You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

• Re: Halsey's Cabin retrofitted?

;) Rusty Battleship's floorplan is Very interesting .....:))

:P Wonder what Rusty could make out of Adm. Halsey's wardroom?
          Attached Files
          " Lite all burners, make all steam! "

Comment

• Originally posted by connaye View Post
            ;) Rusty Battleship's floorplan is Very interesting .....:))

:P Wonder what Rusty could make out of Adm. Halsey's wardroom?
            I like it, I like it. Unfortunately his former wardroom on 02 level (on New Jersey) was converted to CEC. I hated to do it, but NAVSEA said that space will be stripped and armor plated.
            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Re: At least his stars still shine

Adm. Halsey's worn deck remains in the New Jersey....:)
              Attached Files
              " Lite all burners, make all steam! "

Comment

Working...
              X