No announcement yet.

Iran's new super-secret top weapon, revealed:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, did anybody ever see Benny and Dinnerjacket in the same room at the same time?

I don't think so.

Hmm.....

Comment

Please, on my worst days I look a hell of a let better than Dinnerjacket could ever look, even on his best days
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Both also have that massive sense of denial....

Hmmm.....

Comment

And both of us will bitch slap you into oblivion if we ever get our hands on you
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Now, now, Benjamin, be nice.

It's not everyday a college kid who can't pull a chick gets compared to an evil puppet dictator with sub launched Eagles at their disposal.

You should be honored!

Comment

:pop::pop::pop:

Comment

Hmmm.... :pop:
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

First of all, that's University, not college. Second of all, don't you think it's time you got some new jokes? Honestly, Just because your "wife" barely gives you the time of day doesn't mean that the rest of us here are losers with women. Hell, I'll bet that even Tarek has more success with the wimmenfolk than you do at the moment....

Comment

30 all

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      First of all, that's University, not college. Second of all, don't you think it's time you got some new jokes? Honestly, Just because your "wife" barely gives you the time of day doesn't mean that the rest of us here are losers with women. Hell, I'll bet that even Tarek has more success with the wimmenfolk than you do at the moment....

Heh, sorry for picking on you, Benny.

Just wanted to test that old theory about Pavlov's dog...

Mention Celine, and the Colonel comes a knocking.....

Mention sheep, and Pari says something unintelligible...

You and I tussle and tankie and DoK posts emoticons...

Yep, the WAB is just where I left it....

I love you guys!

Comment

Good on ya, mate! Hell of a way to bow out of a duel you know you're not gonna win

Comment

Meh, you can only club baby seals so many times before you get bored.

I was bored. :(

Edit: oh shit, Pari is looking at this thread. Let me go get my thesaurus...
                          Last edited by YellowFever; 04 Mar 13,, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Meh, you can only club baby seals so many times before you get bored.
                            Yeah, you are right about that. And I'll bet it still hurts from the last time you had all those clubs knocked upside your head, huh?

Comment

Nevermind dude....

I thought for sure Pari was going to say something to insult me or us but he just left without so much as a look.

I'm being gloriously ignore...

I'm so depressed.

Comment

Or as you like to call it, a regular Monday evening....

Comment

Working...
                                X