No announcement yet.

Clegg's Great Reform Act?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More wins for the Lib dems last night. Brexit and Corbyn are the best things ever to happen to them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1470222

Comment

The liberal Democrats are a party of cross dressing losers. Living in lala land. Theorising about imaginary policys nobody outside their incestuous circle would entertain. Clegg was apart of coalition government and how did he use that position. He engaged in futility. Repeal a law...withered away into obscurity. AV laughed out by the public. Then what? Total obscurity.. Yeh I reckon they should join up with the greens. Get all the loons under one umbrella. Rename themselves The Green liberals....

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
        The liberal Democrats are a party of cross dressing losers. Living in lala land. Theorising about imaginary policys nobody outside their incestuous circle would entertain. Clegg was apart of coalition government and how did he use that position. He engaged in futility. Repeal a law...withered away into obscurity. AV laughed out by the public. Then what? Total obscurity.. Yeh I reckon they should join up with the greens. Get all the loons under one umbrella. Rename themselves The Green liberals....

The talk is of an electrol pact, not a merger. As the greens and liberals (and UKIP!) are disproportiantely punished by first past the post they need PR to be anything other than a protest vote. The greens have said they won't stand against any party that supports PR (doubt that means UKIP though!).
        Lib dems are getting tens of thousands of new members, mainly remain voting refugees from the conservative party. We anticipated an exodus from Labour when Corbyn was relected, but it was only a trickle. This can only move the party torwards the centre right.

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
          The talk is of an electrol pact, not a merger. As the greens and liberals (and UKIP!) are disproportiantely punished by first past the post they need PR to be anything other than a protest vote. The greens have said they won't stand against any party that supports PR (doubt that means UKIP though!).
          Lib dems are getting tens of thousands of new members, mainly remain voting refugees from the conservative party. We anticipated an exodus from Labour when Corbyn was relected, but it was only a trickle. This can only move the party torwards the centre right.
          The liberals moving to the centre right? Are you having a laugh????

Comment

The liberals moving to the centre right? Are you having a laugh????
            Not immediately. But the members create the policy and the members are increasingly conservative.

Comment

Not immediately. But the members create the policy and the members are increasingly conservative.
              They were never conservative then. The liberals are left wing..left of centre. Have been for some time.

Comment

They were never conservative then. The liberals are left wing..left of centre. Have been for some time.
                They were Conservative party voters.

Comment

They were Conservative party voters.
                  You mean opportunists

Comment

You mean opportunists
                    I voted Conservative all my life, but now the crazies have taken over the party. They changed, I didn't.
                    Can't say I'll definitely vote Liberal, but the Conservatives have lost my vote and I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Markobee View Post
                      I voted Conservative all my life, but now the crazies have taken over the party. They changed, I didn't.
                      Can't say I'll definitely vote Liberal, but the Conservatives have lost my vote and I'm not the only one.
                      Vote UKIP then. Voting liberal is just a non vote.....

Comment

Vote UKIP then. Voting liberal is just a non vote.....
                        UKIP? No chance. They repulse me to the bone. Id sooner vote for Corbyn.

Comment

UKIP? No chance. They repulse me to the bone. Id sooner vote for Corbyn.
                          Corbyn?

*hysterically laughing*
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Corbyn?
                            *hysterically laughing*
                            I wouldn't vote for him! He's just less awful than Nutall & Farage

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                              Corbyn?

*hysterically laughing*
                              I just fell off mi chair I was laughing that much

Comment

I wouldn't vote for him! He's just less awful than Nutall & Farage
                                Zara is that you??

Comment

Working...
                                X