Could Bush screw up any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Bush screw up any more?

Why in Gods name hasnt he ordered the military to take Sadar out? Sadar should have been killed years ago,Bush is the most inept President since Jimmy Carter.

Nobody beats Jimmy Carter at being an inept leader besides for Gaius Baltar, sorry.
    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by BudW View Post
      Why in Gods name hasnt he ordered the military to take Sadar out? Sadar should have been killed years ago,Bush is the most inept President since Jimmy Carter.
      Apparently you prefer the Badr Organization running the show?

Badr is a Iranian groomed and pro-iran militia group. It is a lot more hardcore and deadly than Sadr. Sadr is also apparently the only group who on their own called of any attacks against the American forces and made a truce and the armed forces have acknowledged it. Sadr also has shown earlier that he is not a puppet of the Iranians.

Imo this fight is purely instigated by the Badr...but I wouldn't want to bet on it totally.

There is a lot of **** in that part of the world and Sadr isnt the worst.
      God is a cruise missile.

Comment

Originally posted by FullTank View Post

Badr is a Iranian groomed and pro-iran militia group. It is a lot more hardcore and deadly than Sadr. Sadr is also apparently the only group who on their own called of any attacks against the American forces and made a truce and the armed forces have acknowledged it. Sadr also has shown earlier that he is not a puppet of the Iranians.

Imo this fight is purely instigated by the Badr...but I wouldn't want to bet on it totally.

Sadar is bad news,if hes the worst, second worst, or tenth, he still is evil to the core,and should have been killed long ago.

Comment

Yes but he is also a very powerful man in his locale, and therefore becomes a useful tool if under the control of the right people. Maybe its not time to make him disappear just yet. If it is possible to coerse him or have time to place someone there (hint, hint) so when he is moved aside they wont simply break up into multiple factions without central leadership running wild through the streets. I agree that he is evil and would be the first person in line to help him move on to the next but CI is an ugly buisness and it takes time. Sometimes I wish i could read the :FOR YOU EYES ONLY" file so i know what the real plan is in the long run. Who knows maybe someday right?

Comment

for the same reason saddam wasn,t killed earlyer
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by FullTank View Post

Taqqiyah

Comment

I'm sure US military is too busy fighting PKK to take on Sadr as well.....

Comment

Where have you been?

By Patrick Cockburn In Baghdad
                  Monday, 21 May 2007

The US Army tried to kill or capture Muqtada al-Sadr, the widely revered Shia cleric, after luring him to peace negotiations at a house in the holy city of Najaf, which it then attacked, according to a senior Iraqi government official.

link for rest of article:

Exclusive: Secret US plot to kill Al-Sadr - Middle East, World - The Independent
                  To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Policemen, Iraqi paramilitary and military men surrendering weapons, and themselves to be under the command of al-sadr.

Comment

What exactly makes Bush so inept? Perhaps you could give us some examples.
                      "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                        Where have you been?
                        I'm guessing he's been watching movie after movie, wherein you can merely "wish" a person dead and thus it shall be so, usually in a spectactular 25 minute gunfight involving Special Ops and enough pyrotechnics and squibs since Band Of Brothers.

And if you don't make that "wish", then you're the most inept President since Jimmy Carter.
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          I'm guessing he's been watching movie after movie, wherein you can merely "wish" a person dead and thus it shall be so, usually in a spectactular 25 minute gunfight involving Special Ops and enough pyrotechnics and squibs since Band Of Brothers.

And if you don't make that "wish", then you're the most inept President since Jimmy Carter.
                          Yes, it must come as a shock to some that the president of the US cannot prevent ice cream from melting. Carter did even try.:))

I see now that Sadr is cutting a deal to end clashes.
                          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Yes, it must come as a shock to some that the president of the US cannot prevent ice cream from melting. Carter did even try.:))
                            I keep waiting for that 'ol ignorant stand-by: "Why Don't We Just BOMB Them?"
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I see now that Sadr is cutting a deal to end clashes.

Well considering that Sadr did not actually start the fight, and his organization still controls large parts of Basra and Baghdad, he comes off as either the magnanimous "loser" or an actual winner. Sadr is shrewd and calculating and has not survived this long without having some skill, he shouldn't be underestimated.

Comment

Working...
                              X