This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
    I am afraid that seriously dangerous dynamic has developed within society and that needs to be addressed. Prostitution won't solve the problem, these guys are bout validation not sex.
    If one is dying of thirst that badly - while one might prefer a bottle of Pellegrino or Evian if one had the choice, but drinking from a pothole puddle in the road means one would save one's own life, and keep one from harming someone else out of desperation for water, by all means, drink from the puddle.

The puddle doesn't have to a hooker. There's plenty of varieties of puddles out there to drink from.

You're not going to solve this "problem". Just live your life and stop worrying about it. My advice.
    Last edited by Ironduke; 05 May 18,, 23:05.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
      If one is dying of thirst that badly - while one might prefer a bottle of Pellegrino or Evian if one had the choice, but drinking from a pothole puddle in the road means one would save one's own life, and keep one from harming someone else out of desperation for water, by all means, drink from the puddle.

The puddle doesn't have to a hooker. There's plenty of varieties of puddles out there to drink from.

You're not going to solve this "problem". Just live your life and stop worrying about it. My advice.
      They are not thinking like that.

Comment

They are not thinking like that.
        They are thinking they are entitled to a partner, that they are owed companionship, and that they deserve sex.

They are not, and they do not. These things have to be earned. By both sexes. Nobody's entitled to jackshit.

Comment

• No, they are not entitled to have a partner, but they have expectations that they will have a partner somewhere in life. Those expectations are formed based on reality, if their parents got together and made him, that serves as a proof that he will do the same.

Society enforces this expectations trough narratives that it is normal to have a girlfriend, that it is normal to get married, have kids etc. That if he works hard, both on himself and in the society, that he will have enough to attract someone. That it is a sure way to attract someone.

The reality that these men face, is that women, thanks to their biological prerogatives, instantly discard these men as undesirable and that sends them down the spiral of self loathing and self destruction. Woman rejection shatters their complete sense of being and their worth. Because it shatters the narrative that if their parents did it, there is no reason why he cannot do it.

The problem is that his parents did it because they were raised and lived in the environment of safety and abundance and that safety and abundance created a filter, that suppressed the natural mechanisms for choosing the partner. Nowdays, the society is more jungle like, no matter how "civilized" it may look and thus the prospect of life of misery and pain emerges in their heads, out of which fear, anger and frustrations come.

Comment

No, they are not entitled to have a partner, but they have expectations that they will have a partner somewhere in life. Those expectations are formed based on reality, if their parents got together and made him, that serves as a proof that he will do the same.
            Damned Hell, you're describing wife beaters.
            Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
              Damned Hell, you're describing wife beaters.
              Yea, there is a narcissistic streak in their thinking.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqRZNNZd3Y

Comment

• We get it. Incel, Antifa, SJWs, Anarchists, Skinheads, Nazis, Communists, Femmenists, whatever. They're blaming everybody else but themselves. This ain't new and an age old problem. You will always get people not accepted by society. I don't think there is an answer that is acceptable to everyone. We can accept them as they are (not likely if they resort to violence) or lock them away.
                  Chimo

Comment

• Umm guys, I don't think you understand the magnitude of the problem here.
                    What is the US male population? Subtract from that number 80% and you will get the number of future marriages. If you want to know the number of incel population, that is 30% of that population. The left has rendered 80% of US male population as undesirable with its ideology. They are running US to the ground and incel's are debris in that fall. Same goes for Canada and the rest of the West. The current ideology renders 80% of its male population as undesirable for women. That is why migrants are seen as solution. With all of their savagery and terror attacks. That is what Pareto distribution means, the 80/20 rule. But it gets worse, as economy deteriorates that ratio goes higher, like in Serbia where is 95/5. Its a road to extinction, trough social engineering and woman's biology.
                    Last edited by Versus; 06 May 18,, 23:05.

Comment

• You're an ideologue pushing a narrative none of us are buying.

All of us have had our own individual views, problems, failures, and successes with women.

You're trying to sell us on BS ideology dressed up as "science".

I don't think you're going to find any converts to this ideological non-sense in this venue.
                      Last edited by Ironduke; 06 May 18,, 23:45.

Comment

• The MGOWA is palpable.

Comment

• yea, a quick google will tell you that only 25% of people over the age of 18 have never been married in the US.

Far from to 80% Versis would like us to believe. And according Urostat Serbia enjoys a far lower divorce rate than the US 25% vs 41%

Also looking the average age of a first marriage for males in Serbia is 31. The average age for first marriage in the US is 29.2

In all of Europe they are about in the middle. Earliest being Moldovia at 27, oldest being Sweden at 36.

I'm calling Bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                            yea, a quick google will tell you that only 25% of people over the age of 18 have never been married in the US.

Far from to 80% Versis would like us to believe. And according Urostat Serbia enjoys a far lower divorce rate than the US 25% vs 41%

Also looking the average age of a first marriage for males in Serbia is 31. The average age for first marriage in the US is 29.2

In all of Europe they are about in the middle. Earliest being Moldovia at 27, oldest being Sweden at 36.

I'm calling Bullshit
                            Maybe it is a bullshit but on the other hand, maybe it is not. Also no one takes into the account the Serbs from Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo that fled to Serbia. That obscures the real state of affairs.
                            https://knoema.com/atlas/Serbia/Fertility-rate
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Versus; 07 May 18,, 06:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                              You're an ideologue pushing a narrative none of us are buying.

All of us have had our own individual views, problems, failures, and successes with women.

You're trying to sell us on BS ideology dressed up as "science".

I don't think you're going to find any converts to this ideological non-sense in this venue.
                              I am not trying to sell anything. The only thing I am trying to do is to identify causes and find explanations for this dynamics. Also I am very well aware of my shortcomings and problems.

Comment

The current ideology renders 80% of its male population as undesirable for women. That is why migrants are seen as solution.
                                Problem being that 99% of Ladies are not radical left wing nutcases. My husband doesn't fall into pareto BS. He is very different from me - from a very different background. He is a farmer mostly and very practical whereas I love academia, history, have theories etc... I love to travel; he had never been to Kyiv before he met me. He needs to be at home (my family's home is quite close) but most of time for work I am away. So what? He is a great man - no he is not a 'hero' that you might get some adventure film but there is another type of hero; the solid one who just keeps buggering on regardless come snow or rain. Someone has to keep life going while everything is going on; to grow food, make cheese, feed goats and chickens etc, keep things going so there is a home to come back to. They too are heroes in their own way - and in many ways far stronger than people like myself. I respect him because that who he is and I love him because he makes life so simple, is kind and gentle, polite and funny. No pareto BS just recognising the strengths he has which I do not have so much. Certainly super husband and father material.

Comment

Working...
                                X