2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

versus,

The difference between IRA and ISIS is that IRA fought for independence of Ireland. ISIS fights for world domination of one fused ideological/religious construct that will bring pain and suffering where ever it gets roots. So in some sense IRA fought guerilla warfare with the aim of freedom, this thing with Muslims is, how should I put it....its a WAR of CONQUEST.
    the methodology (IEDs, bombings, shootings) remains the same. in fact, the IRA waged a far more intensive terror campaign in the UK than ISIS ever has, or could.

it was a multifaceted approach-- military, legal, community outreach, policing-- that ended up breaking the terror campaign then. it will work again.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Methods are the same, that is for sure, but I am talking about goals and I think that goals matter. For me, due to our/mine historical/life experience things are quite clear and simple and as fellow human being that somewhat share the same values, I am telling you that we are facing a grave threat likes of which, people in the West never experienced. Frankly, the brutality of the attack doesn't surprise me, but what surprises me is the lack of understanding of the threat.
      Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 18:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
        Methods are the same, that is for sure, but I am talking about goals and I think that goals matter. For me, due to our/mine historical/life experience things are quite clear and simple and as fellow human being that somewhat share the same values, I am telling you that we are facing a grave threat likes of which, people in the West are never experienced. Frankly, the brutality of the attack doesn't surprise me, but what surprises me is the lack of understanding of the threat.
        Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , that hits the nail . They are snakes and the best way to kill snakes is cut its head off ,,,,,,JUST LIKE THEY DO . Trying to integrate and be multicultural is like talking to a brick wall with them .And now AGAIN the enemy within , who was known ? strikes at children , how fuckin hard you unwashed dirty stinking bastard sand shuffling goat shagging peedo bastards really are . You wanna fight get on a battlefield with uniform and you can have all fights you want , butttttttt no you skulk into countries under the guise of refugees or are sleepers and strike at innocents in the dark , im not racist but you bastards are getting me there .

RIP 22 MURDERED CHILDREN .
        Last edited by tankie; 23 May 17,, 16:57.

Comment

Worldwide .

Click image for larger version

Name:	11401475_10205593502130668_69732575950330566_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1470886

Comment

I do not think anyone is disagreeing with the idea that you should fight back. The question is how best to do so without creating a Police State and how to get most from the resources allocated to monitor these people. Cutting every Muslims throat in the UK regardless of guilt or innocence seems a little illegal and would make the UK a valid target for other Muslim's revenge. Closing the border is fine but won't stop determined nutcases getting in or the homegrown loon who has watched a video too many. It's all very well to demand "action now!", hop up and down and scream about 'traitor liberals' but it ain't going to move you any closer to a lasting solution.

Comment

Should have had action 10 years ago !! Has Poland suffered any attacks ? if not , why not ,,ps loaded Q

Youngest killed is 8

one person been arrested in connection .

Comment

This is not the first time, and not the last, these guys won't stop, you guys should round up all the extremist mullahs and crack down on these idiots. There is no talking with such idiotic ideology, has to be destroyed at all costs. Instead of giving them the freedom to roam around.

Comment

versus,

Methods are the same, that is for sure, but I am talking about goals and I think that goals matter. For me, due to our/mine historical/life experience things are quite clear and simple and as fellow human being that somewhat share the same values, I am telling you that we are facing a grave threat likes of which, people in the West are never experienced. Frankly, the brutality of the attack doesn't surprise me, but what surprises me is the lack of understanding of the threat.
                  the USSR threatened to incinerate hundreds of millions with nukes and murdered tens of thousands of civilians in Eastern Europe, Germans bombed and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians (millions if you count the Russians), hell, the IRA butchered some 4,000 civilians in a 30 year bombing campaign.

ISIS is dangerous, yes. "grave threat likes of which, people in the West are never experienced" uh no. we've faced terror attacks before. and these terror attacks have -what- impact politically/militarily speaking?

moreover, knowing that ISIS wants to create a global caliphate is meaningless. Al Qaeda wanted to do the same thing, and killed significantly more civilians than ISIS to achieve that goal. and we not only defeated AQ, but crushed it so thoroughly that no one talks about them nowadays. we're in the middle of doing that to ISIS now...and the jest of it is, we're doing it by getting other Muslims to kill them.

yes, the terror attacks are disgusting. yes, we'll want to reform our intelligence apparatus to better prevent these type of attacks. but i don't think we do anyone any favors by making these guys out to be a bigger threat than they really are.
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                    I do not think anyone is disagreeing with the idea that you should fight back. The question is how best to do so without creating a Police State and how to get most from the resources allocated to monitor these people. Cutting every Muslims throat in the UK regardless of guilt or innocence seems a little illegal and would make the UK a valid target for other Muslim's revenge. Closing the border is fine but won't stop determined nutcases getting in or the homegrown loon who has watched a video too many. It's all very well to demand "action now!", hop up and down and scream about 'traitor liberals' but it ain't going to move you any closer to a lasting solution.
                    Ok, let mi spell it out bit by bit, with what you are dealing with.

You are dealing with a mindset. A life philosophy that has yielded results, trough out the history. That mindset is the basis for both religious and political system, in this case, merged into one. The mindset is predominantly R-type genome, which means that it has low iq, low in group preference, it is aggressive, opportunistic, high sex drive, can't defer gratification, can't comprehend anything abstract and it is totally gynocentric. They function on the group, species level not individual. So saying that the terrorist are homegrown means nothing to this story because in their view of things, geographical borders, race, age, gender all individual treats are insignificant. There is no sense of self in the ways that exist in the west.

Since there is no sense of self, there are no things such as empathy, regret...introspection in short. They are all one, collective aka the ummah. So by importing them you imported, in essence, people that are stuck at the age of 12 whom feel entitled to rule, whom feel like a master race and whom will stop at nothing in their effort to bring you under their rule. They are deeply narcissistic, despise labor as they see themselves as rulers in which case others work for them while all they do is indulge in most basic urges, mainly sex and killing, because killing makes them horny, it makes them feel good. With them, you will get religious fanaticism, imperialism, both communism and fascism all packed into one.

The most extreme form of collectivism.
                    Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 18:43.

Comment

So all the Muslim taxi drivers that helped transport people away from the arena...for no charge and there were alot of them are Evil ??????..hmmm interesting point of view and a very strange sweeping generalisation....Always taught never to generalise growing up and it's served me well upto press.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        versus,

the methodology (IEDs, bombings, shootings) remains the same. in fact, the IRA waged a far more intensive terror campaign in the UK than ISIS ever has, or could.

it was a multifaceted approach-- military, legal, community outreach, policing-- that ended up breaking the terror campaign then. it will work again.
                        I remember the fertiliser truck bomb going off in 96. The devastation was considerable. There was a warning. ..so no fatalities...However something like 200 casualties caused by shattering glass..like you say the IRA were better organised, that could change though.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                          versus,

the USSR threatened to incinerate hundreds of millions with nukes and murdered tens of thousands of civilians in Eastern Europe, Germans bombed and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians (millions if you count the Russians), hell, the IRA butchered some 4,000 civilians in a 30 year bombing campaign.

ISIS is dangerous, yes. "grave threat likes of which, people in the West are never experienced" uh no. we've faced terror attacks before. and these terror attacks have -what- impact politically/militarily speaking?

moreover, knowing that ISIS wants to create a global caliphate is meaningless. Al Qaeda wanted to do the same thing, and killed significantly more civilians than ISIS to achieve that goal. and we not only defeated AQ, but crushed it so thoroughly that no one talks about them nowadays. we're in the middle of doing that to ISIS now...and the jest of it is, we're doing it by getting other Muslims to kill them.

yes, the terror attacks are disgusting. yes, we'll want to reform our intelligence apparatus to better prevent these type of attacks. but i don't think we do anyone any favors by making these guys out to be a bigger threat than they really are.
                          Where do you want me to start? What effect they have on the society? No problem I can do it in a jiffy as I experienced first hand.

Note, you are not dealing with Daesh/ISIS you are dealing with Islam.

Firs thing that it does, is that it prevents progress. It paralyzes the entire society. Once the society is paralyzed it goes into regression, it gets weaker as internal forces that keep it alive are getting weaker and weaker and society becomes fossilized, stiff and very brittle, than the force needed to destroy it, is not large. In a biological sense, see it as an infection that requires constant production of white blood cells, that ultimately will defeat the infection but they will leave the body with leukemia. It creates auto immune response and the body destroys itself at the end. You will notice it in creation of no go zones, general sense of insecurity, creeping fear, stress and oh yes...the silent killer, the strain. It will create the depression on a wide scale, which will prompt the need for drug abuse, which will lead to crime which will than fester trough out security services and the state. The dysfunction will than create self enforced feedback loops, making an ordinary life unbearable. How they call London now? Londonistan, right. There you go. Londonistan will become England's Kosovo over time and we all know how that ended.

The poison is kept usually in small bottles.
                          Last edited by Versus; 23 May 17,, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                            So all the Muslim taxi drivers that helped transport people away from the arena...for no charge and there were alot of them are Evil ??????..hmmm interesting point of view and a very strange sweeping generalisation....Always taught never to generalise growing up and it's served me well upto press.

Its not generalization, I lived trough it. Its takia.

Comment

Been there, seen that, done that. We than and the Brits now. See the similarities.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                                Its not generalization, I lived trough it. Its takia.
                                We're talking about Manchester.......

Comment

Working...
                                X