No announcement yet.

Why Trump should be President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard about the 'cubs of the caliphate'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCAPJDAnQA&list=PLtpfGn_-W98vWCD4jDfbllKo7u4_nbywx

Once IS have been defeated we need to pump money into a de-radicilsation program for these poor children. They are training them for jihad by getting them to cut off the heads of teddy bears...

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
      I don't know how to defeat terrorism Tankie, I'm not sure anyone does. But I'm damn sure executing innocent chilrden is not the solution.

Are you following whats happening in Northern Ireland? Mcguiness has confirmed that hes not going to stand for Sinn Fein.. That means we are not too far off a parliament devoid of ex-terrorists.. Isn't that a great thing? And doesn't that confirm the good friday agreement?
      Innocent children zara !!!! As for mcguiness the sooner he joins the ones he had blood on his hands for the sooner the better

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Innocent children zara !!!! As for mcguiness the sooner he joins the ones he had blood on his hands for the sooner the better
        Mcguiness was a terrorist BUT... we should probably start a new thread for this!

Comment

Ahh well ,madona today to be investigated for threatening to blow up the white house , another libturd who doesnt like democracy , seems like the liberals in usa are detemined to try and stop his presidency , they must be related to the libtards in the UK .

Comment

This guy is my new favourite person - the next four years is going to be amusing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spicer.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	746.3 KB
ID:	1470350

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	baghdadspicer.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	1470351
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                [ATTACH]43216[/ATTACH]
                Comical ali hahahahahahahahaha

ya gonna love this one , if this doesnt make you smile your sense of humour is non existent ,, this dont apply to you zara x lol

https://youtu.be/gneBUA39mnI

Comment

Of course Spicer was referring of an audience of all media.

Comment

reaching there...and is still untrue.
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                      [ATTACH]43216[/ATTACH]
                      Both can't hit an average metal concert attendance. Just saying
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Was watching the interview on ABC. The scariest thing he said was that 'maybe well get another chance [to take Iraqs oil]!

Comment

You know a month ago I would have dismissed that just talk, but he seems to be doing everything he said he would!

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                            You know a month ago I would have dismissed that just talk, but he seems to be doing everything he said he would!
                            Makes a change huh , unlike MPs promises on students fees , hmmm now who was that again , lemme think , nope , cant remember who it was , some non entity i guess .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Makes a change huh , unlike MPs promises on students fees , hmmm now who was that again , lemme think , nope , cant remember who it was , some non entity i guess .
                              Sigh... It's depressing how often this needs explaining to people.

The lib dems did not win the election. In a coalition the junior partner gets very little. The Liberals chose to spend the little capital they had on an AV referendum - A foolish choice yes, but hardly dishonest.

Comment

Sigh same old bullshit excuses

Comment

Working...
                                X