• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dalem View Post
    Our statements are non-contradictory.

-dale
    but but, how's that possible? :D

hehe I know that, wasn't giving you the heat on that one or something.

Comment

The Muslim fundamentalist formula for domination works.

Originally posted by CMartel View Post
      There is another site in New York that speaks volumes about what happens when a country allows inside its borders those who would do evil. I can't see how it helps my country to allow an islamic terrorist to come in because we have a "tradition" of bringing in immigrants.

I doubt we let a lot of Nazis in during WWII.

We are but frogs in the pot,
      and the water slowly gets hot,
      we are being boiled and know it not.

It's going to take something catastrophic to get peoples attention.
      The enemy likes political correctness. The insanity aides them in their goal.
      And they are thinking...."this is so easy it must be Allahs will." And they are greatly emboldened.

IVAN

Comment

It's going to take something catastrophic to get peoples attention
        What, like 9/11??

The next "9/11" like islamic attack on American soil will be blamed on Bush.

The one after that will have people scratching their heads and wondering "why do they hate us?"

The one after that will galvanize the people's will to fight.....for about 3 years.

The one after that might bring real changes to protect the nation from the invading horde.

Comment

Originally posted by CMartel View Post
          What, like 9/11??

The next "9/11" like islamic attack on American soil will be blamed on Bush.

The one after that will have people scratching their heads and wondering "why do they hate us?"

The one after that will galvanize the people's will to fight.....for about 3 years.

The one after that might bring real changes to protect the nation from the invading horde.
          I'm a Muslim

boo!

... invading horde... We're the minions of devil MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Am I to understand that this forum is for Christians only and a Muslim should never be elected by his own state to represent them? What would you do if an Atheist were to be elected and put his hand on the Constitution while taking an oath to protect it? How many Christian Congressmen have sworn to protect our Constitution and worked against when asked by Bush to do so?

Or do you prefer not having any American stand up for what they believe or don't believe? I was told as a child that in the minds of the Christians, the crusades are never over. Apparently this was proven by Bush in Iraq. I certainly think that Christians have not been an asset to America and most Americans fear a police state is coming unless we can return to the separation of church and state. It is the only possible way for all Americans to be free.

Comment

Sandy, are you by any chance a moonbat? Barking-mad variety?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                Am I to understand that this forum is for Christians only
                No.

and a Muslim should never be elected by his own state to represent them?
                No.

What would you do if an Atheist were to be elected and put his hand on the Constitution while taking an oath to protect it?
                I wouldn't really care. If there was enough of an uproar from the people I would be representing I might consider adding a Bible too, at least bringing one along.

How many Christian Congressmen have sworn to protect our Constitution and worked against when asked by Bush to do so?
                I'm not aware of any Congressmen who have worked against the Constitution at the President's request.

Or do you prefer not having any American stand up for what they believe or don't believe?
                I like it when anyone stands up for what they believe.

I was told as a child that in the minds of the Christians, the crusades are never over.
                I was never taught that. None of the Xns I know care about the Crusades - they were an awful long time ago, y'know.

Apparently this was proven by Bush in Iraq.
                Do you think it's a resumption of the Crusades every time a Western nation pursues military options in the Middle East?

I certainly think that Christians have not been an asset to America
                Something like 90% of this country has always been Christian, throughout its history. Are you making the claim that 90% of the American population has not been an asset over the last 250 years?

and most Americans fear a police state is coming
                No. A small percentage of Americans fear a police state is coming. Most of them have feared this for a long long time because anything that threatens to intrude on their "rights" to smoke dope and/or have sex with little girls is a move to a police state.

unless we can return to the separation of church and state.
                I wasn't aware that I was being forced to practice a State religion. Being an atheist and all, I figured I'd notice if I was in church and being forced to sing hyms and eat little wafers and all.

It is the only possible way for all Americans to be free.
                I thought all Americans were already free. I feel pretty free. I was free to engage you on every single line of your little post here, it seems. And you are free to respond.

-dale

Comment

Proof the water is beginning to boil.

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                  Am I to understand that this forum is for Christians only and a Muslim should never be elected by his own state to represent them? What would you do if an Atheist were to be elected and put his hand on the Constitution while taking an oath to protect it? How many Christian Congressmen have sworn to protect our Constitution and worked against when asked by Bush to do so?

Who said this was a Christian forum? There are many people represented in
                  this forum that are not Christian. There are many people represented in American politics. But out of those people represented in America only one of the many groups flew planes into the WTC. And only one of those groups threatens the lives of Americans on a daily basis verbally and that group is Islam.

Or do you prefer not having any American stand up for what they believe or don't believe? I was told as a child that in the minds of the Christians, the crusades are never over. Apparently this was proven by Bush in Iraq. I certainly think that Christians have not been an asset to America and most Americans fear a police state is coming unless we can return to the separation of church and state. It is the only possible way for all Americans to be free.

How about taking a stand for your country against real Invaders in the 21st Century. Thailand didn't. What did that get them? If you can't hear what Islam is saying, if you can't see the results of what they are doing world wide in almost every island and major landmass world wide. Death and destruction for the "Struggle/holy war". Indonesia, Chechnya, India, Philippines, Sumatra, Somalia, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Israel, Canada, America.......The list goes on.
                  If America does not do something, things will only get worse and closer to irreversible and it won't be the Christians fault. It will be the fault of people who are not paying any attention to the threats of Islam. Why don't you focus your eyes and ears on what they are saying. That would be helpful.

IVAN

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil View Post
                    I'm a Muslim

boo!

... invading horde... We're the minions of devil MUHAHAHAHAHA!
                    You confuse fear with concern.

I am not afraid of muslims, I am concerned that America could go the way of Europe if we keep importing them with our tolerant immigration policies.

You are welcome to stay in Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Jordan, Syria. Make those places Allah's paradise on Earth. Go crazy.

But don't cut my head off if I try to make it as hard as possible for the muslim to turn America into another version of _________________ insert name of ANY middle east islamic country here.

Jesus is Lord....boo. (that statement is illegal in the land of Mecca and Medina, and might lead to my death)

Comment

I was told as a child that in the minds of the Christians, the crusades are never over. Apparently this was proven by Bush in Iraq.
                      Sounds like you were the victim of some sort of propaganda. The Crusades are ancient history. Hardly ever are they discussed, especially in the context of reliving them. Mostly they are just another source of islamic paranoia.

And explain how Bush, by taking out a murderous dictator and allowing a government of, for and by muslims is an example of a new Christian Crusade.

Comment

What none of you seem to see is that the reason behind their (meaning the small portion of islamic fundamentalists) hatred for us. Its the same reason Christian fundamentalists hate them.

But, by your logic CMartel, terrorists are islamic fundamentalists, you've never heard/seen/known of nonfundamentalist muslims and you're a victom of the fearmongering brought about by the bush administration in the wake of 9/11 and, thus you believe all muslims are terrorists. Right, that's backward. Okay, now that we've established your insanity, what are you actually afraid of? There are 435 members of the US House of Representatives, one is a muslim.

If you actually knew anything about Islam, you would know that it is a peaceful religion. Sure, it has its fundamentalists who do crazy stuff and get others in a tizzy, but wait, so do the Christians. They bomb abortion clinics, snipe doctors who perform abortions, etc. Proportionally, there are fewer of them, why? Because we are a secular society, unplugged (for the most part) from religion. This is a good thing. It prevents "all them terrorists" you're so deathly afraid of from becoming US senators.

Please, go learn something about the tenets of islam. No, not the ones written by silly people who point out that Islam promotes the beating of women, the killing of nonbelievers, etc. Hell, Elijah called for the murder of 400 some prophets of Baal in the old testament. But you don't see christians doing that today (right, except those few crazy fundamentalists, but you'll get those everywhere... they're called socio/psychopaths, and have major frontal lobe problems). Islam has adapted to the woeful changing times much the same way Christianity has. Given, it is a bit behind in some cases/places, but forcing "secular" (read quasi-Christian) 'democracy' on them isn't really the appropriate way to approach the situation. Patient talks, patient debates and patient people are the right approach.

Your (and others like you) reactionary "concern" over nothing is unfounded. Please, no one really wants to be isolationist in an increasingly global economy. If they do, they've forgotten how much the like those Chipotle Burritoes and the Pad Thai they eat weekly, not to mention the incredibly cheap crap they buy at walmart that was assembled God-knows-where.

All religion should be rooted out of the US government. But, that doesn't mean that individuals who subscribe to a religion should be. Relax, your world (meaning America) isn't going to explode just because of diversity. Get a life. Coexist.

Comment

If you actually knew anything about Islam, you would know that it is a peaceful religion.

Please do what you are telling everyone else to do. Namely look into Islamic history.
                          Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post

Please do what you are telling everyone else to do. Namely look into Islamic history.
                            He is so right Islamic Religion is anything but a peaceful religion. From invasion of all the countries to the invasion of Spain in early centuries. Just think logically. Look arround the world almost 95% of the conflicts are waged by a sect of Muslims. Any country which has got sizable population of Muslims are involved in some sort of conflicts. If i am wrong sorry for intervening.

Comment

Its a religion of peace. All the way till you say different, and then it is off with your head.
                              Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post

Ok, I'll look into the history of the Islamic religion.... wait... I did that.

That was a class at the U of MN called: Islam: Religion and Culture.

Ok, our history, insofar as we are a nation primarily of European ancestry (both philosophical and otherwise) and thus Christian history:
                                Spanish Inquisition, Crusades, Witchunts, numerous wars in the name of religion, abortion clinic murders, etc.

Please , Christianity has the same track record. If you wish to expunge the record of Christianity by citing the fact that we are a "secular" nation, you need to take a few lessons from history yourself.

The actions of a few individuals (proportionately) we call Islamic Fundamentalists does not mean we should expect the same from all Muslims. The same goes for Christianity: the actions of a few individuals we call Christian Fundamentalists does not mean we should expect the same from all Christians.

Comment

Working...
                                X