Reduction in migration numbers is a British tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marko View Post
    Enjoy your Bubbly when she pulls the trigger pal, because its all downhill from there.
    No doubt you'll find a way to blame 'remoaners', the EU or 'foreign-meddlers' for the failure of Brexit. Anyone but yourselves.

Guess what - you lot were warned about Scotland, if they leave, this is on you.
    1st off im not your pal 2nd im not blaming anyone like remoaners are doing ad nauseum . 3rd fuck scotland , i dont give a shit about it cos it aint goin anywhere , sturgeon wants to be an indepent country and still be in the EU what sort of moron is she Scotland is in the Uk and we voted out , Dumb ditch wont even get permission for more votes . Ps the bubbly was drank last year 24th . And watch your downhill words of wisdom dont come back to bite u on the arse , as the world and the europe is now waking up to this corrupt org , Long live Farage .
    Last edited by tankie; 15 Mar 17,, 15:14.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C63KrNLWoAEHKTC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1470553

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
        Is it just me, or is that whole situation just so irrelevant and over blown???? Julian ASSange ......zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
        Seems you know better than Farage who apparently said he could not remember. If you are correct one has to wonder what business he has with Assange who's organisation has previously released know GRU hacked information and days before leaked 'vault 7' on alleged CIA cyber techniques. Real patriots do not consort with know enemy stooges or those who have a warrant out on them in the UK.

Comment

No one in Britain gives a flying f*ck about Northern Ireland Zar, least of all the uber-nationalist-brexiteers running the joint.
          As long as your not blowing sh*t up you may as well be in Mali.
          You must see that by now?

yes, painfully aware.

fingers crossed..

Name:	brexit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1470560

Comment

After much thought and deep consideration, listening to intelligent people from both sides of the argument...only two on here sadly. I would have to say from a business position that WTO rules would work just fine!.....The only reason I can see that we are bothering to negotiate with the EU is political.....which has never had anything to do with business or any sense that a rationally minded person can fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
              yes, painfully aware.

fingers crossed..
              Ah.... more artistically hysterical propaganda courtesy of the political and non-business minded naive amongst us...of which there are a lot!

Comment

Enjoy your Bubbly when she pulls the trigger pal, because its all downhill from there.
                No doubt you'll find a way to blame 'remoaners', the EU or 'foreign-meddlers' for the failure of Brexit. Anyone but yourselves.

Guess what - you lot were warned about Scotland, if they leave, this is on you.
                LOL, ...I doubt you'd know how to drive on the left!

Comment

After much thought and deep consideration, listening to intelligent people from both sides of the argument...only two on here sadly. I would have to say from a business position that WTO rules would work just fine!.....The only reason I can see that we are bothering to negotiate with the EU is political.....which has never had anything to do with business or any sense that a rationally minded person can fathom.
                  so niave

Comment

so niave
                    Its 'Naive' Marko......you'll eat your words shortly!

Comment

Hope your right Toby, because that seems the path of least resistance at the minute...

Hard to imagine any other outcome.

Comment

Being in EU or negotiating the way out? What makes no sense?
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          Being in EU or negotiating the way out? What makes no sense?
                          We don't need to negotiate, we can just leave and fall in line with WTO rules..However it is politically expedient to negotiate with our EU partners.

Comment

Originally posted by zara View Post
                            yes, painfully aware.

fingers crossed..

[ATTACH]43469[/ATTACH]
                            A lot of effort went into the Düsseldorf's Brexit suicide float ....I wonder which EU department financed it???

Strangely, its now on its way to the UK to help the British realise their mistake. They don't seem to realise it will have the opposite effect, lol

Comment

A lot of effort went into the Düsseldorf's Brexit suicide float ....I wonder which EU department financed it???

Strangely, its now on its way to the UK to help the British realise their mistake. They don't seem to realise it will have the opposite effect, lol

Dusseldorf city council financed it. Just like they finance political floats every year. Not everything has to be some dark EU hand. God! the level of suspicion!

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1470588Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1470589Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	401.5 KB