No announcement yet.

The battle of Brexit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was listening to a podcast yesterday that I would recommend to you all. He said his daughter picked up something with symptoms like C19 in Jan. She picked it up while at Uni and the authorities there did not seem to have a clue. She described the experience like a 5 day hangover. We had a student from Oxford return to India and he ended up getting a hospital shut down because he was infected and refused to self isolate.

Clueless at Oxford Uni. The virus was spreading on campus since at least Jan.

Tom Winnifrith podcast: I'm now self isolating as my daughter gets Coronavirus and why the Government statistics are total fantasy | Mar 17 2020

Tom Winnifrith podcast: saying what no one dares to say about Coronavirus | Mar 21 2020

Tom Winnifrith Coronavirus podcast number three - what would my late Uncle Christopher Booker have made of the pandemic? | Mar 24 2020

Tom Winnifrith Coronavirus podcast number four- have up to 50% of us caught it already? Not even an expert like Richard North knows | Mar 25 2020

late Uncle Christopher Booker may be known as the grandfather of Brexit

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I think (and hope) that one positive of this whole virus pandemic outbreak is likely to be a form of return to rational Government - at least in the UK and hopefully in the US too. Enough of this "bulldog spirit" (or "we are the best") rubbish - no 'spirit' - no matter what it's type (Yank or Brit) saved a person from a viral infection. PPE, ventilators and a vaccine may but scientific methods and testing are the only way forward.

The UK was apparently invited to join an EU enterprise to get ventilators some time ago. The first excuse they wrongly gave was that "We are no longer EU members so we're going to do our own thing" which is factually wrong as the UK does not leave the EU until December 31. The second excuse was that the UK Government didn't notice the email inviting them to join this EU scheme. Then it apparently turned out they had got and read the email but didn't react to it - doubtless some 'bulldog spirit' or something of the like the previous night - result is deaths are rising in the UK and Dominic Cummings is infected along with BoJo. Some of these irrational self populists will hopefully pay the full price for their lies.
    You may have turned but i recall one lady who was not for turning.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Apr 20,, 14:50.

Comment

• Sir Kier Starmer elected leader of the Labour Party. They may finally have one adult in charge of British Political Party.

Comment

• Right, he back. Now he's immune.

Very effusive about the NHS

Comment

• Immunity is unproven.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
            Sir Kier Starmer elected leader of the Labour Party. They may finally have one adult in charge of British Political Party.
            Ahhh yes the same guy who shut down the child grooming investigation !! A multi millionaire lawyer remainer ! In charge of the party of "the working class " and has surrounded himself with pro EU remainders and wishes to return to the corruption capital , !!!!!!! An adult lol another wanker who does not understand DEMOCRACY , and has secured tory domination ! however not to worry hey as the EU will collapse after this covid19 fraud is over and the NWO kicks in after this exercise of world control has shown to be a great success , IMHO of course . Peace .
            Last edited by redadare; 17 Apr 20,, 07:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by redadare View Post
              Ahhh yes the same guy who shut down the child grooming investigation !!
              Which child grooming case? In the Rochdale cases of around 2010/11 9 people were convicted. I would also remind you at the time Starmer was DPP for a Tory Government. If you mean the allegations regarding several now dead politicians I seem to recall that one the people making these allegations was actually convicted for wasting Police time. On a more general level though a DPP does not/cannot either open or close any criminal investigation in England and Wales (the Scots I think have their own equivalent of a DPP and their law differs slightly). Opening and closing investigations is the sole responsibility of the Police. The DPP merely decides whether it is worth while prosecuting a case based on the evidence the Police have obtained which if it is not sufficient will not result in a conviction and so may not be worth the public cost.

Originally posted by redadare View Post
              A multi millionaire lawyer remainer ! In charge of the party of "the working class " and has surrounded himself with pro EU remainders and wishes to return to the corruption capital , !!!!!!!
              Is he a multi millionaire? I know QC's are well payed but I doubt he is a multi millionaire. He is certainly not one of the Eton - Oxford gang of hooray henry's like Johnson and Cameron. Went to a Grammar School I think - somewhere is Surrey. He also appeared for the defence in the 'McLibel' case so I can hardly think he is supportive of multi national self interests.

An adult lol another wanker who does not understand DEMOCRACY , and has secured tory domination !
              He has only been an MP since 2015 so blaming him 'tory domination' is a little harsh I think.

however not to worry hey as the EU will collapse after this covid19 fraud is over and the NWO kicks in after this exercise of world control has shown to be a great success , IMHO of course . Peace .
              Do you really think Covid 19 is a fraud and if so who is perpetuating the fraud? Do you really think that the UK can conclude a Brexit deal by the end of June when two of the principals in the negotiations, Barnier and Johnson, have been victims of this 'fraud'?
              Last edited by snapper; 17 Apr 20,, 14:15.

Comment

• Starmer was DPP until 2013 and he stopped the child grooming investigation for lack of "evidence" easy enough to google it , and the fact is by being elected leader of the liebore party he has secured tory domination for decades , imho . hes as bad as corbinski .ttfn .And bojo had corona did he lol same as P Charles huh who got over it very quick , the same as tom hanks , yea ok it must be true they had it as it was on msm , rolls eyes . ? As for how do i know , well its the same reasons you do . Yes i believe its fraud . Peace .
                Last edited by redadare; 18 Apr 20,, 12:15.

Comment

Starmer was DPP until 2013 and he stopped the child grooming investigation for lack of "evidence" easy enough to google it , and the fact is by being elected leader of the liebore party he has secured tory domination for decades , imho . hes as bad as corbinski .ttfn .And bojo had corona did he lol same as P Charles huh who got over it very quick , the same as tom hanks , yea ok it must be true they had it as it was on msm , rolls eyes . ? As for how do i know , well its the same reasons you do . Yes i believe its fraud . Peace .
                  So, what would be your recommended next step once it has been established that there was a lack of evidence?
                  Manufacture some fake evidence?
                  Continue an unprofitable avenue for the sole purpose of scoring political points?

Come on, tell us what would have been your next step.
                  Trust me?
                  I'm an economist!

Comment

• My next step is not the point , it needs mass next steps ,if proven to be a scam !! whats yours ! Peace .

Comment

• This is almost like reading Tankie's posts. Or attempting to.

Comment

Starmer was DPP until 2013 and he stopped the child grooming investigation for lack of "evidence" easy enough to google it ,
                        Ok I googled it as you advised and got a complaint about a BBC DJ demanding that Sir Keir Starmer apologise for accusing various people (Sir Cliff Richard being one) of sexually abusing children. But the truth is again that it was the Police that opened and did any and all investigations and who decided to close them. The Office of the DPP in the English and Welsh legal system simply does not have the right (or trained staff etc) to do any investigation of it's own. Police investigate, gather the evidence etc and if they think there is enough evidence they pass it onto the Crown Prosecution Service which is run by the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP). You are suffering from fundamental ignorance regarding your own legal system, which I happen to think is excellent.

Comment

• Covid 19 in the UK... Probably the most damning article I have ever seen in the Sunday Times about a sitting Tory PM (no paywall); https://archive.is/20200418182037/ht...ster-hq3b9tlgh

“There’s no way you’re at war if your PM isn’t there,” the adviser said. “And what you learn about Boris was he didn’t chair any meetings. He liked his country breaks. He didn’t work weekends. It was like working for an old-fashioned chief executive in a local authority 20 years ago. There was a real sense that he didn’t do urgent crisis planning. It was exactly like people feared he would be.”

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                            Immunity is unproven.
                            Then for herd immunity to be effective it may require a larger share of the public to get infected than the earlier stated 60%.

What i'm hearing is this virus they detect again is dead virus RNA but the tests aren't able to distinguish that. So it appears like you went positive again.

You don't get re-infected or have a relapse so to speak.
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Apr 20,, 18:10.

Comment

• I quote:

Dr Maria van Kerkhove said: "There are a lot of countries that are suggesting using rapid diagnostic serological tests to be able to capture what they think will be a measure of immunity. Right now, we have no evidence that the use of a serological test can show that an individual has immunity or is protected from reinfection."

She added: "These antibody tests will be able to measure that level of seroprevalence - that level of antibodies but that does not mean that somebody with antibodies means that they are immune."

Her [WHO] colleague Dr Michael Ryan said... "You might have someone who believes they are seropositive (have been infected) and protected in a situation where they may be exposed and in fact they are susceptible to the disease."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...immunity-says/

Comment

• I understand that the rapid tests are not a proof of immunity. Nobody is saying they are.

Those rapid tests are used to gauge the extent of infection in a hotspot. Depending on what they find then the decision to quarantine the area or not is made.

Or to refer people to get the regular tests and then treat as applicable.

That is all rapid tests are good for. Because they are fast and you can test more people in a given time period.

The point is whether once recovered whether there is resistance to a second round.

Right now that question is open.

Comment

Working...
                                X