Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Which university are you referring to ?
    Feigning ignorance? Maybe you shouldn't get your news from Modiji's twitter handle.. or let Sadhguru explain things to you.

If Indian media is sold out to the Indian government, then follow foreign.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-51004204

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51000915

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.co...ia/%3famp=true

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/09/...ew-delhi-india

What does this mean ? anyone that does not agree with you : )
    Only people who don't agree with me are right wing Muslim-hating Sanghis..

Countering opposition agendas, yeah i will be doing that. Not interested in false campaigns and attention seeking agendas

Had this been the UPA era i'd be doing the same.

You already know this...we both do...had it been Congress that introduced CAA there'd not be any song and dance about it : P
    Why would you say that? Is that because the Congress aren't openly Muslim-hating douchebags like the Sanghis?

As for whether I can convince you depends how hard core partisan you are. I frequently spar with both sides.
    Me? Partisan? Lol! As if I was a UPA supporter before Modi.. I showed the ugly reality then, I'm showing the ugly reality now.. only difference was during the UPA, it was showing the mirror to corrupt, power hungry and opportunist douchrbags and now it is showing the mirror to rabid Sanghi Hindutva extremist douchebags..

Haha, and being called out on local channels . You'd know that if you read previous posts.

Do you follow any Indian news sources at all ?
    Yes, I'm a Sadhguru fan now. Thank you for guiding me.. Arnab is my next favourite.

As far as GOI is concerned what foreign govts say matters, foreign press not so much
    I'm not so sure after watching Modiji push aside foreign execs because they blocked a camera from capturing him lol..

[QUOTE]NRC = Assam
    NRIC = India

There is no definition of NRIC to date. The govt has not put out anything. So people are going on the NRC experience and applying it to the rest of the country. Is that even valid ?
    In Amit Shah's own words, they're expanding NRC to the rest of the country.. so same sh!t.. I mean, the government themselves are saying they're expanding it, are you their official internet spokesperson that you are translating to me what they probably, maybe, actually are meaning to say?

And even if they weren't expanding it, it's a piece of sh!t law anyways the way these douchebags are rolling it out.. Even in Assam, the one state which is swarmed by illegals, the folks who want illegals out are pissed because this act is specifically targeted at Muslims alone, rather than any and all illegals regardless of religion.. CAA ensures that..

Only thing the Sanghis work towards is their anti-Muslim Hindutva.. damn the economy, damn the interests of the locals, damn the markets, damn the farmers.. in the last 7 years, this government has done squat but drive the country into the ground.. and yet the only gallery which still loves this government are the rabidly Muslim hating folks.

CAA is retroactive and has a cutoff date.
    Does not cater to people who want to apply after that date.
    Cannot be used for people already in the country as its only applicable to those that entered the country on the basis of religious persecution.
    That right there is a manipulative lie DE.. how much bullsh!t can you pull out of your ass? Where does it say it's not applicable to people already in the country? Infact, it is specifically applicable to all non-Muslims who have been living in this country to be eligible for Indian citizenship.. its fitting I guess to make up lies for a government based on lies and jumlas itself.

Here, you waste my time with videos of some mystic yogi dude preaching about sh!t he hasn't even read, coupled with abundant lies you spread to cover this ugly government's asss.. you tell me that your local media is doing a fine job "calling out" all of the foreign media because ofcourse the local media does not pander to Modi but the foreign media is all engaged in a conspiracy to topple this economic powerhouse which Modi has built to "superpower status by 2020"...

You put on this intellectual facade, but it's the content which you post which matters.. you're just a sympathizer of a pathetic right wing Hindutva government which has been the biggest shame not just domestically for India but globally as well.
    Last edited by Tronic; 11 Jan 20,, 07:44.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

India is not responsible for partition but has to deal with the consequences.

These stateless people, where did they come from ?

Should they not go back to the area designated for them

I find people want the equivalent of some broad refugee bill.

India isn't party to the UN convention of refugees 1951
      Rounding up your own people and calling them "refugees" doesn't exactly make them refugees.. asking impoverished, illiterate people to submit documentation proving they are Indians doesn't make them "refugees".. BJP knows that too, you know that too.. that is why they devised the CAA so that all the impoverished illiterate non-Muslims are provided with a provision to save them from becoming stateless.. this NRC-CAA specifically targets Muslims alone.. small hearted and small brained Sanghis calling themselves Chanakya doesn't actually make them bright..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
        Rounding up your own people and calling them "refugees" doesn't exactly make them refugees.. asking impoverished, illiterate people to submit documentation proving they are Indians doesn't make them "refugees".. BJP knows that too, you know that too.. that is why they devised the CAA so that all the impoverished illiterate non-Muslims are provided with a provision to save them from becoming stateless.. this NRC-CAA specifically targets Muslims alone.. small hearted and small brained Sanghis calling themselves Chanakya doesn't actually make them bright..
        CAA is a low hanging fruit and has already come in action from today. I will wait for the day when NRC is going to be applied. I don't think that it will ever be as it will be a logistic nightmare. However, the mere threat of possible application should hopefully deter illegal immigration. Hindu refugees don't have to worry as they would come under the CAA umbrella.
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

For NRC Assam following are acceptable
          - original NRC of 1951
          - electoral rolls up to 24 March midnight
          - land or tenancy record
          - citizenship cert or permanent cert
          - refugee registration cert
          - passport
          - LIC
          - ration card
          - any govt issued license cert
          - govt/employment service cert
          - bank or post office accounts
          - birth cert
          - board university education cert
          - court records of processes

How many of us are worried we do not have such documents ?

If that isn't possible then three people who can vouch for you.

Now if you cannot do all that then what Sadhguru asks ? who the hell are you, applies : D

Yea, you are not worried, nor is that multimillionaire conman yogi so-called "Sadhguru".. but I'm certain millions of such people are:

Click image for larger version

Name:	733785-698365-poorhouseholds-file-photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	1478582

Land tenancy records, passports, birth certificates, university certificates, bank or office accounts, common man, don't be a shameless Sanghi.. and yet these people term themselves "nationalists". This is the section of society these cowards oppress.. such is their so called "nationalism".. and then they get super sensitive that we shouldn't show such images of poverty outside india because it brings India embarrassment.. no, your bullsh!t policies which directly affect these people is what causes embarrassment. Concentrate on the economy rather than such brainless zombie causes..

Comment

It is evident that when Hindus are in the majority that minorities do better ie numbers increase than how Hindus are treated as a minority where we see numbers of hindus decrease.

This answer did not impress people. Too bad.
            Another Sanghi myth.. Its ironical that the same Sanghis who despise Nehru-Gandhi's secular legacy on making India a secular nation on one hand claim full credit for India's past secular traditions for themselves.. these are the same chaps who assassinated Gandhi for being too soft with Muslims.. Truly double faced hypocrites.

Sanghi's real colors have been evident in the last 7 years on full display..

It's also disgusting that Sanghis are hijacking Hinduism aswell.. All Hindus are not Hindutvavadi Sanghis.. infact, the fight against these bullsh!t Sanghi policies are being led by secular Hindus who believe in India above all, regardless of race, religion or creed..

Tronic reads this and nods his head saying see he has gone full retard sanghi. Conveniently ignoring the main point that we are talking about minorities here. I'm not seeing what their religion is. If a hindu marriage isn't recognised then neither is a sikh marriage and the women as far as people are concerned is still unmarried and liable for abduction and remarriage to a muslim in Pakistan. It really beggars belief that such things happen there !!
            Hindu marriage as well as Sikh marriage is part of Pakistani law so your Sanghi sources need to update their information, or not since it may be inconvenient..

Secondly, why do you constantly feel the need to compare with Pakistan? If you really gave 2 sh!ts about people regardless of religion, you'd be agreeing with me on this law.. but it's all about Pakistan and how you can do something to your Muslim neighbours to show this country is run by your religious brethren..

Comment

Feigning ignorance? Maybe you shouldn't get your news from Modiji's twitter handle.. or let Sadhguru explain things to you.

If Indian media is sold out to the Indian government, then follow foreign.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-51004204

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51000915

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.co...ia/%3famp=true

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/09/...ew-delhi-india
              Oh you're referring to JNU. Had you even bothered to watch Sadhgurus video you'd realise it was nothing to do with JNU. It was about Lucknow. So you conflated what Sadhguru said with JNU and lost it.

Only people who don't agree with me are right wing Muslim-hating Sanghis..
              Believe what you want but you cannot counter any thing i've said.

Here's what i've noticed. Your input into this thread is less than 5% but you pass sweeping statements against those that are leading the discussion here with the intent of invalidating everything they said without even challenging. Cannot challenge because you didn't follow along.

Is character assassination the only ammo you have ?

Why would you say that? Is that because the Congress aren't openly Muslim-hating douchebags like the Sanghis?
              Some people cannot accept the BJP. It's like Trump derangement syndrome : D

That the BJP won't appease radical muslims is a given. Is that wrong ?

People then say but this is islamophobia. It isn't. This nonsense isn't going to work.

Me? Partisan? Lol! As if I was a UPA supporter before Modi.. I showed the ugly reality then, I'm showing the ugly reality now.. only difference was during the UPA, it was showing the mirror to corrupt, power hungry and opportunist douchrbags and now it is showing the mirror to rabid Sanghi Hindutva extremist douchebags..
              I don't recall you being a UPA supporter but you find it hard to say anything positive about Modi. Therefore you're biased.

You are commingling JNU with CAA. JNU is a separate issue.

Yes, I'm a Sadhguru fan now. Thank you for guiding me.. Arnab is my next favourite.
              So you do not name any indian sources you follow.

In Amit Shah's own words, they're expanding NRC to the rest of the country.. so same sh!t.. I mean, the government themselves are saying they're expanding it, are you their official internet spokesperson that you are translating to me what they probably, maybe, actually are meaning to say?
              I'd wait for the govt to put out something. What the home minister has said amounts to intent. They want to do it. When and how needs to be defined.

And even if they weren't expanding it, it's a piece of sh!t law anyways the way these douchebags are rolling it out.. Even in Assam, the one state which is swarmed by illegals, the folks who want illegals out are pissed because this act is specifically targeted at Muslims alone, rather than any and all illegals regardless of religion.. CAA ensures that..
              Actually no, they are upset because the Bengali hindus aren't also being thrown out with the muslims. See, this way they can say they are not being communal. The surprise that nobody expected with the NRC exercise is a significant amount of illegals in Assam are hindu. So people say this CAA thing is the 'fix' to this problem. Not true.

The Assamese protesters are wrong because the illegals do not come under CAA. But they think CAA includes them so they went out and agitated. The joke here is if BJP cannot convince its allies then what can it expect elsewhere. This was an oversight where they should have communicated things better. Particularly in the NE which is mostly BJP and all NE supports Assam.

Assam has gone quiet of late. Why ? some deal has been worked out. They will start inner line permit crap in Assam too. All of Assam. What is inner line permit. It means any mainlander has to apply for permission to visit Assam. It's like a in country visa. Ridiculous. But that is the NE for you. They get to discriminate against me but i cannot say anything.

Trump got laughed at when he said he wanted to build a wall with Mexico. Guess what, the people in the NE want the same thing.

Problem is the border with Bangladesh is longer than the one with China.

This is why i say people of the NE are the real opposition and a difficult problem to tackle because their position is non-negotiable. They want a 370 like deal after we just got rid of one. See the problem ?

Not the posers & attention seekers who hogged the limelight after them from everywhere else but the NE

Only thing the Sanghis work towards is their anti-Muslim Hindutva.. damn the economy, damn the interests of the locals, damn the markets, damn the farmers.. in the last 7 years, this government has done squat but drive the country into the ground.. and yet the only gallery which still loves this government are the rabidly Muslim hating folks.
              I voted for them because i approved the foreign policy initiatives. Then Balakote happened and i saw this govt had the backbone to do what previous govts Vajpayee included would not.

That right there is a manipulative lie DE.. how much bullsh!t can you pull out of your ass? Where does it say it's not applicable to people already in the country? Infact, it is specifically applicable to all non-Muslims who have been living in this country to be eligible for Indian citizenship.. its fitting I guess to make up lies for a government based on lies and jumlas itself.
              Love how you make accusations with no basis.

People that did not enter the country on the basis of religious persecution cannot benefit from CAA.

Here, you waste my time with videos of some mystic yogi dude preaching about sh!t he hasn't even read, coupled with abundant lies you spread to cover this ugly government's asss.. you tell me that your local media is doing a fine job "calling out" all of the foreign media because ofcourse the local media does not pander to Modi but the foreign media is all engaged in a conspiracy to topple this economic powerhouse which Modi has built to "superpower status by 2020"...

You put on this intellectual facade, but it's the content which you post which matters.. you're just a sympathizer of a pathetic right wing Hindutva government which has been the biggest shame not just domestically for India but globally as well.
              It's a brilliant video that i would urge people to watch to get a better understanding behind the CAA protests.

You have not countered a single thing he said. Rather you have conflated what he said with something else.

Was that deliberate or just you being absent minded ?
              Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jan 20,, 18:58.

Comment

Yea, you are not worried, nor is that multimillionaire conman yogi so-called "Sadhguru".. but I'm certain millions of such people are:

[ATTACH]48227[/ATTACH]
                Who are these people btw ? what does it pertain to. Of course we get sensitive about images about poverty shown outside India because that is all that gets shown. Do they talk about the anti-poverty drives Modi has done. Toilets. Gas connections, village electrification. Bank accounts. Nah. None of this shows up. But the idiots in the Indian media like their counterparts in the western media, particularly american did not do their homework. They could not understand the impact of these people measures. Because none of these have any bearing to the middle class. But they made an impact with poorer sections. They voted for him again and gave him a mandate.

People ask what has Modi done and the answer is simple, made us proud.

I love how all this anti-India propaganda gets a thorough bashing and the people promoting it get called out, shamed and hounded. They deserve that.

Turkey decides they have a problem with 370. What do we do. We have a $2bn arms contract with them that got put on ice indefinitely. At the UN Modi talks to leaders from Armenia, Cyrpus & Greece. If Turkey wants to comment on our internal affairs we will return the favour.

Malaysia's Mahatir tries the same stunt. We told them we weren't interested in their palm oil exports any more and we'd get them from Indonesia instead. Big loss to Malaysia, what happens, they offer us a discount to keep the business. India is a massive market that even China dare not mess with. And you want to put up images of poor people as if there are no poor in the west. There are, they just dress better. This is country on its way to becoming a $5 trillion economy and much more. Does billion dollar arms deals.

Yeah, i'm fed up of media like NYT & Vice referring to the BJP as 'hindu nationalist' when the words do not even appear in the term BJP !!

Feeling me now bro : )

Land tenancy records, passports, birth certificates, university certificates, bank or office accounts, common man, don't be a shameless Sanghi.. and yet these people term themselves "nationalists". This is the section of society these cowards oppress.. such is their so called "nationalism".. and then they get super sensitive that we shouldn't show such images of poverty outside india because it brings India embarrassment.. no, your bullsh!t policies which directly affect these people is what causes embarrassment. Concentrate on the economy rather than such brainless zombie causes..
                Right, so you did not have any argument about Sai Deepak. As he said this is an omnibus requirement. That one video skewers pretty much everything you've said so far.

Oh! and we've moved on now. Not Sadhguru any more.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jan 20,, 17:41.

Comment

Another Sanghi myth.. Its ironical that the same Sanghis who despise Nehru-Gandhi's secular legacy on making India a secular nation on one hand claim full credit for India's past secular traditions for themselves.. these are the same chaps who assassinated Gandhi for being too soft with Muslims.. Truly double faced hypocrites.

Sanghi's real colors have been evident in the last 7 years on full display..
                  What is a myth ? do you dispute that minorities in Pakistan & Bangladesh let alone Afghanistan have reduced as a percentage of the population since independence and the exact opposite is the case in India.

If they claim full credit for India's past secualr traditions then that tells me they will not mess with the secular fabric of this country. Now what the extremists from that group think is different but they don't matter. They belong to spinoffs with more radical views than the RSS. The trouble with these types is every time the BJP comes to power they think the BJP owes them a living. But they're on a leash. Modi recently told this Pragya Thakur to button it. Do not generalise what hardliners & radicals say for the entire spectrum pf people who have no problem with this govt.

Underlined bit is a nice rhetorical flourish. Sounds so ominous : )

When Modi entered office in 2014 I resolved the one thing i would not get into is fear mongering. I'd rather do fear bashing. Now seven years later i do not see this country as having gone backwards and this so called agenda you speak off must comply with the constitution or be declared null & void.

We have a viable opposition today which was not the case earlier. That is important for Indian democracy. In the past it was Congress all the way. We were just a one party country. Something that you can still say about Japan or even South Africa.

It's also disgusting that Sanghis are hijacking Hinduism aswell.. All Hindus are not Hindutvavadi Sanghis.. infact, the fight against these bullsh!t Sanghi policies are being led by secular Hindus who believe in India above all, regardless of race, religion or creed..
                  That would be the southern view. Southerners will not be dictated to as to what it means to be Indian or Hindu. BJP's hold even in my state is tenuous for that reason.

A point I throw at people who generalise what happens in UP to the rest of the country is whether they ever heard of muslims being lynched in the south and why that is. It doesn't happen and yet i can have any amount of medium rare steaks here. We don't have a beef problem because cows don't get stolen requiring vigilantes to police things. Cows are sold after they've passed their working age. So the farmers don't have a problem with getting cows or losing them and get paid when the animal reaches the end of its productive life.

It's amusing to think that the cow slaughter laws in the country have exactly zero to do with religion and everything to do with economics. Yet the anti-beef brigade would tell you otherwise.

Will beef get banned in my state even though the BJP is in office. Unlikely. Because we do not have a beef problem to begin with.

Here is why Hindutva is important for India. A very interesting explanation that in short means Hindus to this day have no clue about the treaty of Westphalia that had far reaching consequences even since it was made in the seventeenth century.

Look up Walter Andersen's work on the RSS. It's telling that an American does such a good job on this subject. Maybe its because he does not come with any baggage or pre-conceived notions.

Hindutva means many thing to different people. Just like azaadi. But of course some would like to portray just one thing for both ; )

Hindu marriage as well as Sikh marriage is part of Pakistani law so your Sanghi sources need to update their information, or not since it may be inconvenient..

Secondly, why do you constantly feel the need to compare with Pakistan? If you really gave 2 sh!ts about people regardless of religion, you'd be agreeing with me on this law.. but it's all about Pakistan and how you can do something to your Muslim neighbours to show this country is run by your religious brethren..
                  I'm referring to what Sadhguru said when a person approached him and told him his own experience. And there have been numerous instances reported in the press about the same thing. The only reason we hear about it now is we have made it a point to tell the world how they treat their minorities. Now it might be a part of Pak law but who is enforcing it.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jan 20,, 18:42.

Comment

• Is speaking against Pakistan sponsored terrorism a Hindu Nationalist' viewpoint?

Is speaking in favour of taking over PoK a Hindu Nationalist's view point?

Minorities from Pak-Bangla-Afghan coming to India, is this a Hindu Nationalist viewpoint?

Muslims can still apply through official handles to become a citizen of India, is this a Hindu Nationalist's conspiracy theory?

What about the rapes and forced conversions of Sikh/Hindu girls in Pakistan? Can our esteemed Khalistani member throw some light into that? Else he is a Pakistani, masquerading as a fake Sikh from time immemorial. Is he even a Sikh? Sikhs kill for verbal insults, I see no follow up action on the PAKISTANI girl grooming gangs in UK.

Where is the Sikh outrage? 1 Sikh member in this board doesn't represent their community. This Sikh is fake. He is a Pakistani, in Canadian clothing.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      This Sikh is fake. He is a Pakistani, in Canadian clothing.
                      Nah, he's all sikh. He's in Canada and that means red state.

Red state in Canada means liberal. And from what i've seen of the Canadian govt they are serious about it.

Just passing the favour on Tronic when you defended me years ago after i too got called a Pak by some one else : D

So, you see Oracle i've been called sanghi & Pak. LOL

Outlook to adopt changes depending on who is in power.
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jan 20,, 20:32.

Comment

So you conflated what Sadhguru said with JNU and lost it.
                        Errr.... No I didn't.. Your Sadhguru is a nobody to me firstly and secondly, he did not say Lucknow students, he said all students.. And you keep harping on about Lucknow as if some massive hooliganism happened there.. that state is being ruled by another right wing twat and his monkey, a religious nutbag who uses the police as his personal thugs against the people:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yogi-Adityanath-with-his-monkey.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	1478583

So much violence was inflicted on students and normal civilians by the police in UP but you can only harp on about those students allegedly throwing stones at the police after they were caged in their campus and prevented from going on a protest march.. The students deny that they did stone pelting and blame it on right wing student bodies trying to stir sh!t up.. Makes sense, only people that benefit from that are the Modijis, Yogijis and their Bhakts like yourself.. this is why you ignore JNU, ignore police brutality, ignore that over 2 dozen people have been killed since the protests started but can only carry on about the positives of this law, the twat Sadhguru and the "illiterate students".. And you label yourself as a "non-partisan intellectual observer".. unbelievable man, does anyone actually buy your facade? You're just lying to yourself..

Believe what you want but you cannot counter any thing i've said.
                        I pretty much have countered everything you've said and more.. Heck, I've even exposed your Sadhguru for his hypocrisy.

Your only resort is to re-paint your right wing government's actions as if to make it seem like they've just been misunderstood.

If you're a Sanghi, be an openly proud Sanghi.. what you do is sly, deceptive and sleazy tricks..

Here's what i've noticed. Your input into this thread is less than 5% but you pass sweeping statements against those that are leading the discussion here with the intent of invalidating everything they said without even challenging. Cannot challenge because you didn't follow along.
                        What discussion?? What sweeping statements?? I am not making ANY sweeping statements but have very properly worded why I think you are being a sleazy, dishonest person because of your biased, one sided lies, selective postings and spin on every event happening against the government in India.

I'm the only person who has brought legitimate points against these religious nutbags into this discussion and I'm the only one who is calling them out for the rabid fundamentalist extremists that they are..

Is character assassination the only ammo you have ?
                        What character assasination?? I said that you're a Sanghi apologist, only based on your pro-Sanghi spin on all the events.. Stop supporting discriminatory religious extremists and I'll stop calling you out for that..

And this you say, right after your posse will start to call me a radical Sikh, Khalistani and if all else fails, a Pakistani.. lol.. and you will reply to their posts and call me a "red Liberal" and whatnot.. I feel like the word Sanghi is almost synonymous with Hypocrite..

Some people cannot accept the BJP. It's like Trump derangement syndrome : D
                        Funny thing is.. Sanghis will try to put themselves in the same club as Trump, Netanyahu or any other right wing party/leader in the world to try and have some sane legitimacy.. what they really fail to see is that you are more similar to the Jamaat-e-Islamis, or the discriminatory Mullah regimes in the neighbourhood rather than Trump because as rabidly messed up Trump is, he still managed to lift the US economy while the rabid Hindutvavadis drove it straight into the ground like your typical uneducated third world religious nutbag regimes..

Trump had the brain to not install full-retards into positions of power..

That the BJP won't appease radical muslims is a given. Is that wrong ?
                        No, that's great! But it's only job half done..

We want the appeasement to radical Hindus stopped and all radical Hindu douchebags kicked in the nuts and out of power..

People then say but this is islamophobia. It isn't. This nonsense isn't going to work.
                        What bullsh!t is this? I can post a hundred videos of your hate-filled party leaders talking sh!t about Muslims, including your Party's president.. Let me know and I'll get right at it.. because your party is quite openly anti-Muslim and Islamophobic.. what bullsh!t is it to say that "people say this is Islamophobic"... People don't need to say anything, your party is not shy of being Islamophobic.. their main fan support base is Islamophobic, that is where they derive their die hard support base from.. you know all this shit.. you're just being a sleazy liar again..

I don't recall you being a UPA supporter but you find it hard to say anything positive about Modi. Therefore you're biased.
                        When he first got elected to power, I pretty openly said I support him coming to power just to see if he can truly elevate the country economically.. He failed that miserably and failing to do that, there is nothing positive about this douchebag..

You are commingling JNU with CAA. JNU is a separate issue.
                        JNU issue precedes CAA but they are not a seperate issue.. the government has been trying to forcefully put down dissent for a while now, we know that..

So you do not name any indian sources you follow.
                        How about... NDTV? You like?

Was that deliberate or just you being absent minded ?
                        I can't waste my time countering every Sanghi.. especially a Sanghi who admits he hasn't even read the act, so he's not even sure what he's talking about except he's just there to support the Sangji government..

His lies about population statistics also turned me off where he claimed Pakistan had 20-30% Hindus after partition but in actuality the 1951 census, the only one after partition actually only put 3% Hindus in Pakistan.. so I know he is just a pointless Sanghi liar.. and he covers himself good by saying, "I'm not exactly sure, don't have the exact figure but...." The dude is just another sleazy Sanghi taking people for a ride..

Comment

heh, i think he's all sikh. He's in Canada and that means red state.

Red state in Canada means liberal. And from what i've seen of the Canadian govt they are serious about it.
                          Red State in India means communist/socialist which I'm sure you weren't trying to imply here but still just to clarify that economically, socially and in pretty much every other manner, Canada is a much more capitalist and open market economy than India which follows protectionist policies to the T. So in that manner, India is the "red state" in terms of government policies and lack of economic and social freedoms from a Canadian's perspective.. Cheers!

Just passing the favour on Tronic when you defended me years ago after i too got called a Pak by some one else : D

You were more objective back then because the Sanghis weren't in power and it was a Congress government.. You've pretty much sold out to the Hindutva dream today..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            Is speaking against Pakistan sponsored terrorism a Hindu Nationalist' viewpoint?

Is speaking in favour of taking over PoK a Hindu Nationalist's view point?

Minorities from Pak-Bangla-Afghan coming to India, is this a Hindu Nationalist viewpoint?

Muslims can still apply through official handles to become a citizen of India, is this a Hindu Nationalist's conspiracy theory?

What about the rapes and forced conversions of Sikh/Hindu girls in Pakistan? Can our esteemed Khalistani member throw some light into that? Else he is a Pakistani, masquerading as a fake Sikh from time immemorial. Is he even a Sikh? Sikhs kill for verbal insults, I see no follow up action on the PAKISTANI girl grooming gangs in UK.

Where is the Sikh outrage? 1 Sikh member in this board doesn't represent their community. This Sikh is fake. He is a Pakistani, in Canadian clothing.
                            Lol... so you're conflating Indian Muslims with Pakistanis now.. The Muslim-hating runs real deep hunh.. I'm only here defending Indians who are in line to become second class citizens..

Comment

Who are these people btw ? what does it pertain to.
                              You're just playing dumb again.. Those people are a glimpse of India's millions who still live under crushing poverty.. Nevermind the fact that you don't have to be that poor to still not be able to make the NRC list.. there have been retired veterans of the Indian army who ended up being declared stateless because they could not produce enough documents to satisfy the authorities, a large part of the problem being the poor state of document and book keeping by the authorities themselves..

Of course we get sensitive about images about poverty shown outside India because that is all that gets shown. Do they talk about the anti-poverty drives Modi has done. Toilets. Gas connections, village electrification. Bank accounts. Nah. None of this shows up.
                              Yes, all of that gets shown; infact the toilet drive was like on every major news channel including BBC. What else gets shown is how effective or ineffective these policies have been. Unlike Sanghis who only care about Modijis own image, the rest of the world will only look at the people still needing to be saved and elevated.. This clown wants a pat on the back for implementing populist schemes? Funny, the same Sanghis were slamming the UPA government for being too "socialist" for doing the same..

But the idiots in the Indian media like their counterparts in the western media, particularly american did not do their homework. They could not understand the impact of these people measures.
                              Oh, they understood alright. 7 years ago, India was being championed as a heavyweight contender against China.. Until the Sanghis happened and drove the economy into the ground, recalibrating Western expectations from India.. This man made speeches of making India a superpower by 2020 but the only thing he's worked towards is making India a medieval Hindutva nation hyphenated once again with Pakistan..

People ask what has Modi done and the answer is simple, made us proud.
                              So say the Sanghi Modi Bhakts..

I love how all this anti-India propaganda gets a thorough bashing and the people promoting it get called out, shamed and hounded. They deserve that.
                              "Shamed and hounded" by Sanghis is actually quite a compliment.. No one cries in a corner when a bunch of rabid Islamists or Sanghis start hounding anyone.. it actually is reassuring that we are on the right side of history..

Turkey decides they have a problem with 370. What do we do. We have a $2bn arms contract with them that got put on ice indefinitely. At the UN Modi talks to leaders from Armenia, Cyrpus & Greece. If Turkey wants to comment on our internal affairs we will return the favour.

Malaysia's Mahatir tries the same stunt. We told them we weren't interested in their palm oil exports any more and we'd get them from Indonesia instead. Big loss to Malaysia, what happens, they offer us a discount to keep the business. India is a massive market that even China dare not mess with. And you want to put up images of poor people as if there are no poor in the west. There are, they just dress better. This is country on its way to becoming a $5 trillion economy and much more. Does billion dollar arms deals.
                              You want to compare Indian poverty with American or Canadian poverty?? You are seriously delusional and goes to show how much you actually give a sh!t about your own countrymen.. Selfish and pathetic really..

And I'm glad that India will be a $5 trillion economy but get with reality.. there are 1.3 billion people in India and you are currently a $2.6 trillion economy.. Canada's population is like 37 million and its a $1.6+ trillion economy.. Let that sink in first.. India has ways to go and wanking off to wet dreams while trying to brush reality under the carpet won't take you there.. dealing with real issues like uplifting your poor neighbours will get you there rather than trying to distinguish and nitpick between their religions.. Tired of Sanghis with false delusions of grandeur.. You do the biggest harm to India and it is due to these medieval Sanghis that India is regressing back to the stone age..

Yeah, i'm fed up of media like NYT & Vice referring to the BJP as 'hindu nationalist' when the words do not even appear in the term BJP !!

Feeling me now bro : )
                              Totally feeling you bro!! Totally a partisan Sanghi!

Right, so you did not have any argument about Sai Deepak. As he said this is an omnibus requirement. That one video skewers pretty much everything you've said so far.

Oh! and we've moved on now. Not Sadhguru any more.
                              See, the problem is the same.. I can't sit here and try to counter your points, then counter all the BS videos you post one by one because that is a futile exercise which will never end.. now I have an actual job and am not on anyone's payroll.. I merely come to voice my angst against all the bullsh!t Sanghi politics and counter your points when you raise them up yourself.. that said, I'll write a reply to that video as well just to make you happy, since we go way back.. ;) you gonna have to wait for that though.. my time comes expensive so consider it a gift.

Here are a 100 retired civil servants which are also calling these acts as totally discriminatory and are calling for protests against these acts:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scr...caa-nrc-or-npr

I can also post 100s of detailed articles and videos, leaving you to open and give some clumsy narratives as to why they don't make sense and why what the Sanghi Islamophobes in Delhi are doing is totally benevolent but then it's a waste of time because we both know the reality..
                              Last edited by Tronic; 12 Jan 20,, 01:12.

Comment

Nah, he's all sikh. He's in Canada and that means red state.

Outlook to adopt changes depending on who is in power.
                                Yes. I was centre-left my whole growing up years, then I got a job and moved to UK the first time. I thought why can't India be like this, developed. My thought process changed slowly. And I am now proudly centre-right, I will repeat it for the last time here, I am centre-right because of the - economy.

Just to be fair, and also for all to know, I have defended Tronic many times here in WAB and in the Indian forum too, when far-right posters wanted to tear him apart. I have criticised Modi a thousand times, and Tronic knows it. Earlier, when Congress the fcuking corrupt party was in power, Tronic's views were centre-left, and mostly the debates were good. Now that the BJP is in power, Tronic's views echo that of far-left, like Arundhati Roy. And as such, everybody who supports some policies of the BJP is a Sanghi.

I have been called a Junglee by an idiot from Maharashtra, a Sanghi by Tronic, and what not by another far-right idiot Ambidex. So, which group do I actually fall into? Far-left/far-right/centre-right/centre-left? Do I care? Nope. I judge every policy that a Government makes by its contents. I will not criticise the BJP just because the far-left's thinking is too shallow to even process that bit of information. Likewise, the Congress.

As about the protests in JNU, violence is wrong, and doubly wrong inside an educational institute. Congress has let loose their far-left dogs to crash the economy with protests, since they have no hope of coming back to power. What cannot be debated in Parliament, that we need students, who instead of studying are protesting on the streets, pelting stones, burning public property and what not.

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                                Lol... so you're conflating Indian Muslims with Pakistanis now.. The Muslim-hating runs real deep hunh.. I'm only here defending Indians who are in line to become second class citizens..
                                Living in radical far-left la la land I see. I don't not hate muslims. And CAA, NRC, NRIC doesn't make Indian muslims second class citizens, coz if that's true - Christians, Jews, Parsis, Sikhs and all others will be second class citizens too. Get it? I don't think you'll ever get it. You are past that point.
                                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
                                X