Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan’s first Miss Bikini 2006

Daily Times, Lahore

Sunday, September 03, 2006 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

Pakistan’s first Miss Bikini 2006

LAHORE: For the first time, a Pakistani girl has participated in an international beauty pageant, reports website DesPardes.com.

Houston-based Pakistani-American Mariyah Moten, 22, represented Pakistan at the “Miss Bikini of the Universe” pageant held in Beihai, a summer resort city in south China, on August 28.

Moten won the “Best in Media” title (trophy plus sash), as being the most photographed and interviewed girl in the entire pageant. Since the pageant, she has been on Zee News, Khaleej Times, China Daily, Hangzhou Newspaper and various other newspapers in China and elsewhere.

She was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan, and moved to the United States with her family eight years ago. She is currently studying hotel management at the University of Houston in Texas, where she did her high schooling.

“It’s the first time that Pakistan is participating in the bikini pageant, as we’re an Islamic country,” Moten was quoted as saying by China Daily. “Now there’s less reproach in Pakistan on women’s participation in such beauty contests. All my family support me and I’m excited to have the chance to participate in the event.”

Competing with 44 delegates, Moten was given the award on the final night. This is the second award she has received in her pageant career. She won “Miss Charity” at the Miss Tourism Queen International pageant in July 2006.

The winner was crowned “Queen Pearl” and received $5,000 in prize money; second and third place earned the title “Miss Pearl,” and received $3,000 and $2,000 respectively, according to the pageant’s organising committee. Moten is presently in Mumbai on a “special interview” assignment with the Times of India, her manager told DesPardes.com over the phone. Daily Times Monitor
    Coming of age.
    Attached Files

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

I see she speaks the international language of whore.

Comment

You almost made me thinking Pakistan was organising a Bikini contest. There would be riots on the streetsof Pakistan if that were to happen.Remember the kissing controversy with Pakistani actress Meera.

Comment

I see she speaks the international language of whore
        Sniper,

I like that.

A nice tongue in cheek! ;)

You almost made me thinking Pakistan was organising a Bikini contest. There would be riots on the streetsof Pakistan if that were to happen.Remember the kissing controversy with Pakistani actress Meera.
        As good as being done in Pakistan.

It has been done in their best friends country.

And their best friend could care a damn.

But Pakistan is on the mend.

One day, if not in the near future, at least in some future, they will hold such events.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          I see she speaks the international language of whore.
          lmao... thats exactly what I was thinking!!!

damn... she actually won an award... thats a disgrace to the Chinese... lol... shes fat and ugly...... defenitely not fit to wield the bikini...
          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic

damn... she actually won an award... thats a disgrace to the Chinese... lol... shes fat and ugly...... defenitely not fit to wield the bikini...
            The Chinese maybe fatter and more ugly!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by SLASH
              Give them 700 years or so and they just might pull one off.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Remember the kissing controversy with Pakistani actress Meera.
                Meera is actually pretty hot...

Comment

The baitch looks fockable enough. Hell man all that fat and meat makes her look more horny emmm......
                  Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Yeah sure all you Punjab da Puttars like thick lipped baitches like Meera and Kareena, puke......
                    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Compared to Ash,Sushmita,Katrina etc.etc. sh's okay....

She's got a hot body though.

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic
                        Yeah sure all you Punjab da Puttars like thick lipped baitches like Meera and Kareena, puke......
                        I never said Kareena... I said Meera... and thick lips are the most kissable lips.... ;)

now, you cant argue with THAT!!! ;)

Comment

Compared to Ash,Sushmita,Katrina etc.etc.
                          hey dude... Katrina is too good... don't mess with her... and Ash too... ;)

Comment

What is this Katrina you guys are talking about?

The cyclone that hit New Orleans?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              What is this Katrina you guys are talking about?

The cyclone that hit New Orleans?
                              lol!!!

no, Katrina Kaif

Comment

Working...
                              X