Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barcelona terror attack: At least 13 people dead, over 100 injured; ISIS claims respo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona terror attack: At least 13 people dead, over 100 injured; ISIS claims respo

Barcelona terror attack: At least 13 people dead, over 100 injured; ISIS claims responsibility

RIP.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Automotive terror on the heels of Charlottesville. Probably at a higher speed utilizing a van.

(How much training does it require to run people over...)

Hard to stop lone wolf cells.

◇ Compare to 2004 Madrid train carnage by bombing credited to "Islamic fundamentalists" which resulted in greater fatalities.
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

Spanish police kill 5 suspects linked to Barcelona attack
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Rip to the victims but...you can add another one in Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_nlr5pZEI

Comment

This one comes as a surprise. First of its kind since Madrid over ten years back. As a result of the Madrid attacks, Spain then completely pulled out of GWOT to the consternation of those in it. No more islamic linked attacks in Spain since, all attacks in the intervening years have been from the basques.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Aug 17,, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            This one comes as a surprise. First of its kind since Madrid over ten years back. As a result of the Madrid attacks, Spain then completely pulled out of GWOT to the consternation of those in it. No more islamic linked attacks in Spain since, all attacks in the intervening years have been from the basques.
            Any nutjob with a valid drivers licence and a vehicle can mow down people provided there is inspiration and intent. It can happen anywhere, any country in the world. I think you are mixing two different things here - GWOT & ISIS. GWOT was seen as an occupying force in Afghanistan, or propagated as such, hence the Madrid bombings. ISIS calls for lone wolf attacks. If you meant the threat of terrorism decreased since Spain pulled out of GWOT, Spain did not enforce an immigration ban. With all the genuine victims needing immigration, residual jihadis would slip through. It's impossible to stop such attacks without serious screening of immigrants and I doubt Spain has any such methods. And it requires burning a lot of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Any nutjob with a valid drivers licence and a vehicle can mow down people provided there is inspiration and intent. It can happen anywhere, any country in the world. I think you are mixing two different things here - GWOT & ISIS. GWOT was seen as an occupying force in Afghanistan, or propagated as such, hence the Madrid bombings. ISIS calls for lone wolf attacks. If you meant the threat of terrorism decreased since Spain pulled out of GWOT, Spain did not enforce an immigration ban. With all the genuine victims needing immigration, residual jihadis would slip through. It's impossible to stop such attacks without serious screening of immigrants and I doubt Spain has any such methods. And it requires burning a lot of cash.
              Why wage jihad on Spain ? is there as much domestic intolerance there as in France say ? i haven't heard of that. What are the drivers.

Opportunism or something else

These guys don't have a lot of resources and need to make their attacks count.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Aug 17,, 21:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                Why wage jihad on Spain ? is there as much domestic intolerance there as in France say ? i haven't heard of that. What are the drivers.

Opportunism or something else

These guys don't have a lot of resources and need to make their attacks count.
                Tolerance doesn't count, their goal is world domination so the place of attack also doesn't matter. In the mind of the Muslims, Spain belongs to caliphate so its perfectly normal for it to be targeted,

Comment

Its quite simple, actually. The more terror attacks you have, the more migrants will be allowed to enter, thus completing the invasion with very little losses and effort. The mechanism behind this is that, the more violence is inflicted by Muslims, that enforces "rallying around the flag" and forces right wing to pop out. That automatically activates left, whom, due to their low IQ don't have the rational thoughts yet it has feelings, whom than attack the right and work in conjunction with Muslims, whom will ultimately accomplish their goal of easy conquest. That is how we lost the territory and the war and I see that it happens again but on a much larger scale in the world.
                  Last edited by Versus; 19 Aug 17,, 09:07.

Comment

100 gas tanks: Extremists in Spain had planned a massive terror attack

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
                      Its quite simple, actually. The more terror attacks you have, the more migrants will be allowed to enter, thus completing the invasion with very little losses and effort. The mechanism behind this is that, the more violence is inflicted by Muslims, that enforces "rallying around the flag" and forces right wing to pop out. That automatically activates left, whom, due to their low IQ don't have the rational thoughts yet it has feelings, whom than attack the right and work in conjunction with Muslims, whom will ultimately accomplish their goal of easy conquest. That is how we lost the territory and the war and I see that it happens again but on a much larger scale in the world.
                      Spain was the easier target in other words. The worlds media will complete their job. They thrive on publicity and have to keep the momentum going.

Comment

Working...
                      X