Edit Profile Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Profile Picture?

Well this appeared on my Control Panel today..

Can anyone let me know how to use this one.

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

it puts a picture in your profile so when people click on your name they get to see a picture, presumably of you. If you want to see how it appears I there's one of me in my profile.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
      it puts a picture in your profile so when people click on your name they get to see a picture, presumably of you. If you want to see how it appears I there's one of me in my profile.
      Parihaka
      You look so familiar but I just cannot place you...

Where have I seen you before? Did we date once? :)
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Hey maximus, How did u get that screenshot? Do tell the procedure?
        Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
          Hmmmm. Thanks a Lot!! :)
          Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
            Hey maximus, How did u get that screenshot? Do tell the procedure?
            I am suprised you dont know.

Its easy.

Use the Print Screen Key to take the screenshot of the whole screen. To take the Screenshot of only active window use ALT + Printscreen. :)

In case you have difficulties finding that elusive Print Screen key here is the link for more help:

http://www.seoconsultants.com/window...screen-key.htm

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus
              I am suprised you dont know.

Its easy.

Use the Print Screen Key to take the screenshot of the whole screen. To take the Screenshot of only active window use ALT + Printscreen. :)

In case you have difficulties finding that elusive Print Screen key here is the link for more help:

http://www.seoconsultants.com/window...screen-key.htm

:)
              Thanks maximus :) . Understood the process ;) .
              Last edited by indianguy4u; 07 Jan 06,, 08:05.
              Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
                Thanks maximus :) . Understood the process ;) .
                Hey, no problem! You're Welcome. :)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                  P
                  Where have I seen you before? Did we date once? :)
                  Not unless you were that blue coloured pony called Starbeam?
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                  X