One 'F'
    33.33%
    Two 'F's
    0.00%
    Three 'F's
    0.00%
    Four 'F's
    66.67%

It would have helped if you didn't used those stupid fonts.

Comment

6 (which is not an polling option btw) and why are all the letters on top of eachother?

Finished files are the result
      of year's of scientific study
      combined with the
      experience of years.....
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

@ Bad eyesight so that people find it difficult to read

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Drunk
          @ Bad eyesight so that people find it difficult to read
          Thats fine, there is still 6 and 6 is not a polling option.

So just how drunk were you, Captain, when you created this post? ;)
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Not quite, but there arnt 6, there are in fact actually 7, but thats for you to find out lol...

Comment

Not quite, but there arnt 6, there are in fact actually 7, but thats for you to find out lol...
              Hey drunk captain, I think you are seeing double on one of the "F"s. There really are only 6.

Comment

Now 18 and counting. I never stated the 'F's particularly from the text I had written where it said 'finished files' but from this entire webpage that is still widening Hahaha

Comment

Now 18 and counting. I never stated the 'F's particularly from the text I had written where it said 'finished files' but from this entire webpage that is still widening Hahaha
                  You don't go by the alias Canadian Boy by chance, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                    You don't go by the alias Canadian Boy by chance, do you?
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Please don't drive under such condition!

And please drink responsibly.

This binge-ing is bad for health - not only yours but others too!

Thank you.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Finished files are the result
                        of year's of scientific study
                        combined with the
                        experience of years.....

There are six. If it means only capital F, then there is one

Comment

Five.
                          Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                            Please don't drive under such condition!

And please drink responsibly.

This binge-ing is bad for health - not only yours but others too!

Thank you.

Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

Some of us were counting the Fs in the title of the post like good little OCD patients and got "one".
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X