most dangerous thing on earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most dangerous thing on earth

what do you think the most dangerous thing on earth is?

I think it's humans

Originally posted by canadian boy

I think it's humans
    What is your major malfunction?

Comment

dalem, what does your rambometer read?

Comment

canadina boy's IP is registered in Saskatchewan.

Comment

Oh My God! He's Moved Into Canada?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
            dalem, what does your rambometer read?
            It's definitely past the midway mark. Somewhere in Yellow Alert range. There is the carefully-constructed and painfully obvious constructed persona, the incoherence, the multiple posts, the bad spelling, the button-pushing. All prime Rambosities. If his volume of posts picks up I'll go into Red Alert, and if he gets voluminous AND abrasive then I'd signal a Double Red Alert and recommend jettisoning the Ion Pod.

-dale

Comment

I've already gotten in trouble by Confed on a thread by giving this boy a break. I can't take that chance again, so I hope this thread doesn't lead into the same place.

OoE - I thought you knew he was in Canada. He's all yours sweetie. :)

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                If his volume of posts picks up I'll go into Red Alert, and if he gets voluminous AND abrasive then I'd signal a Double Red Alert and recommend jettisoning the Ion Pod.
                Jettison the Ion Pod?? But..but...I just installed a whole new frammis!
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  Jettison the Ion Pod?? But..but...I just installed a whole new frammis!
                  Hey, we're getting ahead of ourselves, here. dalem brought it up, but we're not there yet.

But new frammis or not, we can't be squeamish about this. When the time comes - IF it comes - you'll know what to do, son.

(I love corny old movie dialogues... )

Comment

here i'll explain it for you

We designed nukes, we have to push the button to fire the nuke

We have turned species into and endagered species, and even extinct the species

If an animal kills a human, we hunt it down and move it, or shoot it

Comment

here i'll explain it for you

We designed nukes, we have to push the button to fire the nuke

We have turned species into and endagered species, and even extinct the species

If an animal kills a human, we hunt it down and move it, or shoot it
                      Sounds like the law of the jungle to me. If you're bigger, you win. I think we should begin prosecuting lions for murdering poor, helpless animals
                      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

What is your major malfunction?
                        it seem like col yu is a fan of the gunny. :)
                        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think it's humans
                          Most dangerous to whom?

If to humans in general then I would go with Cancer or Heart Attack. The vast majority of those who have died, died of these two things.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis
                            it seem like col yu is a fan of the gunny. :)
                            I think that phrase is a bit older than R. Lee Ermey ;)

(Although I'll plead guilty to being a big fan myself )
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

what I meant for the most dangerous was, damage to animals, economy, and itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X