• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you make polls

I can't figure how to make polls can you halp me here

Originally posted by canadian boy
    I can't figure how to make polls can you halp me here
    Trying to make a counterpoll to see if people think I'm on drugs

When you are posting a new message, there will be an option below the text box to make a poll - just click the box and after you hit "submit," the poll screen will show up and you can enter the poll question, the responses, and can choose whether or not to make the responses public (who voted for what) as well as some other options.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
      That would be a really bad idea ;)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, if ANYBODY is on drugs here....consider WAB your time and place of intervention by others here.

Comment

Originally posted by shek
          Yes

No

Shek was never granted access to the Executive Boardroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
            Shek was never granted access to the Executive Boardroom.
            That's because we were out of beer that day.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
            X