AIM-7F/M
    Sky Flash
    AIM-9L/M

ASM
    Sea Eagle
    ALARM (either there or coming there)
    AGM-65B/C/D/G

Plans
    F-5E/F replacement; 100 F-16C/D Block 52 were to be ordered but hat has basically been cancelled/put on hold.

Right now they have several options, buy more F-15S and/or Tornado IDS, buy the EF-2000, Rafale, JAS-39C/D or F-16C/D or wait for the F-35.

They will also upgrade thier Tornado IDS and possibly the ADV to the Tornado GR.Mk 4 which can use the Paveway IV.

They will get the AIM-120B/C-5 with the F-15C/D/S and possibly even get the JDAM for the F-15S and Tornado GR.Mk 4

They want more AWACS (possibly double the fleet) and are looking at the E-767.

And for the record they have CFTs which carry bombs on thier F-15S fleet.

And more Apaches are bieng looked at.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

I wouldnt count on anything...the Saudis dont look so good to US policy makers anymore.

Comment

What they need to 'get' is a swift kick in the ass. If you ask me...

Comment

:)Clp :)Clp

Comment

Israel can do it. Call it a payback for the years of aid.

LOL, it would be immensely entertaining to see the Arabs WHIIIIIIIIIIINE about it too.....hehehehehe

Comment

I wouldnt mind...as long as the US doesnt officially condemn it while in reality cheers Israel on. Yah, it would be entertaining but we gotta work out our Palestinian problem first. I figure that will end once the wall is completed. Then we can deal with the Saudis and maybe Iran.

Comment

I don't see the wall working any better than the one in Berlin did, but that's just me.

Comment

2 of Israels borders are walled and its worked so far. One being the Gaza strip and the other being the Lebanon border. No suicide bombers have come from Gaza and Hezbollah has done some pretty genius things to get through (hanggliders)..but they have run out of tricks. The wall ensures that there can be at least stability even if neither side diplomatically accepts the other. And most importantly it saves lives. Palestinians dont have to worry about incursions and the would-be bombers would have a chance to reconsider upon looking at the wall. And Israeli soldiers dont have to risk their lives in the incursions because the wall does their job for them.

Comment

I think they will get the AIM-120 and JDAM as long as they go for an American replacemnet for the F-5E/F/RF.
                  To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
                  X