Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden's neice...

...wants to become a popstar - ROFL!

I didn't think she's going to sign a record deal with any company...Osama's gonna kill them!

THAT's Osama's niece... ...is'nt she scared of her uncle Osama - silly girl dressing like that and spoiling his islamic name. ;)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Can someone say FATWA!12121111

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
        THAT's Osama's niece... ...is'nt she scared of her uncle Osama - silly girl dressing like that and spoiling his islamic name. ;)
        Dressing like what? The girl is wearing a feather and a pair of heels. Someone should explain to her that this is not a "pop star".
        Attached Files
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I don't find the girl desirable, she is a skank.
          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
            I don't find the girl desirable, she is a skank.
            Ms Bin Laden or the vegas showgirl?

If you are referring to the terrorist heir, all I can is that I LOVE her shoes!! Don't know where I'd wear them since I am not dancing on a stage or walking the streets late @ night and I am pretty sure they are not appropriate for work, but I love them none the less.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal

If you are referring to the terrorist heir, all I can is that I LOVE her shoes!! Don't know where I'd wear them since I am not dancing on a stage or walking the streets late @ night and I am pretty sure they are not appropriate for work, but I love them none the less.

I was talking abou the terrorist heir, however the vegas show girl looks dangerously young.
              "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal

What is it with chicks and shoes?

-dale

Comment

It's kinda like guys with cars and guns, or so they tell me.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by dalem

-dale

Damn, Beat me to it.

Has any guy that you ever known said anything about anyones shoes?
                    Except for military persons in uniform.

Comment

Not really, unless they were either really strange or a guy was wearing heels.
                      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

-dale
                        One of these days, I'll smuggle a picture of THL's shoe closet back to FL and post it here ;)
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

-dale
                          It has a sort of emotional (bordering on spirituality) thing for women.
                          BTW, today mornings "Times of India" has featured this yound Osama lady including the picture posted above.
                          I guess she is learning the art of PR well - ride on your uncle's fame/notoriety and you will suddenly become as famous as him. ;)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

chicks and shoes?
                            LOL

Originally posted by TH
                            One of these days, I'll smuggle a picture of THL's shoe closet back to FL and post it here
                            TopHatter, my shoes are nothing to brag about...really. They are meager compared to most women I know.

Comment

Yes, chicks and shoes. They're obsessed with shoes.

the ladies at my school -

"OMG SHOES@!@ THEhy[re SO PRETTY@!2111, WHERE'D YOU GET THEM OMG OMGOMG"

they're just freaking shoes. its not like you notice them anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X