For smokers only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For smokers only

;) Famous brand cigarettes with delivery around the world!
    Marlboro $14.95
    Camel $14.95
    WEST $13.95
    BOND $12.95
    Davidoff $21.50
    Magna $12.95

Well, I don't like cigarettes, but I love getting a nice hummer. How much for THAT?

Get the hell out of our board, weasel.

Comment

Hummer from a weasel?

That's a lot of teeth, dude. ;)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
        Get the hell out of our board, weasel.
        This will be a pleasure...even more so since I quit smoking 2 months ago.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

If those are the prices you guys pay for cigarettes in N.America, you are seriously getting ripped off. The same brands charge a third of those prices in Asia.
          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

BTW, who all here smoke and what brand do you smoke?

Comment

Marlboro Ultra Lite 100's for me. TH you really quit a couple of months ago? How's that going? Eating more cheetos for substitute? If so, watch that belly!

Comment

I rarely smoke, but when I do it's either cigars or Camel Turkish Golds.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

marlboro lites from time to time. When I feel real good, cigars.
                  "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I used to smoke fairly regularly for quite sometime. Smoked Marlboro regulars for a few years before switching to a local brand - Gold Flake.
                    And like TH, quit smokes about 2-3 months back and holding up fine. :)

Comment

Marlboro Ultra Lite 100's for me.[/QUOTE]
                      Marlboro Lights for me. Especially because many women smoke them, which came in handy at the bars

Originally posted by Julie
                      TH you really quit a couple of months ago? How's that going? Eating more cheetos for substitute? If so, watch that belly!
                      Yep, I quit on my 30th birthday almost 3 months ago. I'd smoked for 10 years prior. Quit cold turkey: No pills, no patches, no gum, no cutting back before my goal date, no carrot sticks, no chewing on soda straws, no mama, no papa, no Uncle Sam. :)
                      It was so easy I couldn't believe it....until I reminded myself that I made the vow to quit smoking a whole year before
                      I spent the entire year reminding myself and my friends helped as well.
                      So it's easy to quit when you stack the deck in your favor

I started to eat more right afterwards, but that tapered off because the hardest part about quitting smoking was wanting a cig right after a meal.
                      So I stopped eating. It got too depressing. :)

Actually, I was just remarking to Ray last night that I haven't offered up my hard-earned cash to the Almighty Cheetah in quite some time now.

Originally posted by Vaman
                      And like TH, quit smokes about 2-3 months back and holding up fine. :)
                      Same here. Good man Vasman!
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Way to go TH!
                        I don't smoke, never have and God Willing will never smoke. I have seen too much what it does up close, with familiy friends.

One guy died recently, in 65 he took 8 MG rounds to the chest, but that did not kill him, Lung Cancer did.
                        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

What is Cheeto to TH, Gold Flake Lights is to me.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                            This will be a pleasure...even more so since I quit smoking 2 months ago.
                            Good for ya!
                            Gained 20 pounds already?

Comment

Davidoff Classics and Pall Mall for me, though I'm quitting (again) after my birthday.

Comment

Working...
                              X