Consciption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consciption

What do people think about Conscription, I am against it whole heartidly...

"Of all the statist violations of individual rights in a mixed economy, the military draft is the worst. It is an abrogation of rights. It negates man's fundamental right—the right to life—and establishes the fundamental principle of statism: that a man's life belongs to the state, and the state may claim it by compelling him to sacrifice it in battle. Once that principle is accepted, the rest is only a matter of time."

Nothing against it.
    I'll do my 2 years when time comes.

Comment

I plan on serving my three years with pride, as I've stated numerous times before...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

And you do it of your own free will, you would serve even if they didn't make you am I correct?

Comment

%100 correct.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
            And you do it of your own free will, you would serve even if they didn't make you am I correct?
            Basically it's like going to school.

Comment

Unless you're in Israel where you really do something and fight instead of sit around drinking brake fluid to get drunk.

Comment

Are you reading Ayn Rand? Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal?
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                  Unless you're in Israel where you really do something and fight instead of sit around drinking brake fluid to get drunk.
                  I would rather drink, than shoot at 5 year old stone throwing kids.
                  And what the fuck is brake fluid?
                  Do you mean petrol?
                  You get more than enough vodka.
                  And by saying that it's like going to school, I mean it was compulsory dumbass.

Comment

When have we ever shot a 5 year old? Have you ever heard the name Shalhevet Pas? Didn't think so. 10 months old when she was shot by a sniper. A Palestinian sniper, not an Israeli one.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
                      I would rather drink, than shoot at 5 year old stone throwing kids.
                      And what the fuck is brake fluid?
                      Do you mean petrol?
                      You get more than enough vodka.
                      And by saying that it's like going to school, I mean it was compulsory dumbass.
                      Brake fluid is ethyl glycol, a clear fluid used in the brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
                        Brake fluid is ethyl glycol, a clear fluid used in the brakes.
                        mines green.... :)
                        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
                          mines green.... :)
                          DOT-3 or DOT-4?

Comment

Volunteer armies are the best.

When volunteers dry up, its conscription.

When it is conscription, its a a dead end.

When it is a dead end, you lose the war.

I maybe wrong.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

World I and II has conscription.

Comment

Working...
                              X