I'm engaged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm engaged!

Last sunday emily and I announced our engagement. The wedding is next june. Just thought I'd let you all know.

:)
    SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

congrats!

refer to that thread on what event in history you would change for jocular reasons not to get married. :D

Comment

Congrats :)
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Congrats, Dude. =)

Comment

MAZAL TOV!!! Drinks on Ziska!!! Do we get to see pictures?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Congrats...enjoy!!:)
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Better you than me...

Comment

Mazel Tov Ziska! (oh wait, I'm not Jewish. Gahh..nobody's perfect)
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I'm going to give you the best piece of advice that I got. Buy yourself a very good sleeping couch. Make sure that you have a very good pillow and blanket that you can pull out anytime without going through the closet. A very good set of ear plugs would also help. And place your couch away from the doorway of the kitchen where any flying objects don't have a direct flight path from the cupboard to your head.

The key to any good marriage is to know where your defences are and where you can hunker down and let the barrage passe.

Comment

sweet... congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                      The key to any good marriage is to know where your defences are and where you can hunker down and let the barrage passe.
                      Sounds like marriage is occasionally one big artillery duel :)
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                        Sounds like marriage is occasionally one big artillery duel :)
                        more like CQB.... frying pans replace bayonets and vases replace hand grenades....
                        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Congratulations Ziska! :8
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Thanks folks. I'll post up pics when I can get some scanned. The engagement party is in a month, but I should get a few up well before then.

The worst thing about arguing with girls is, you can't retaliate to physical assault. blocking and dodging blows only makes them angrier. :roll

Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
                            SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

invite me to your bachelor party :)

Comment

Working...
                              X