PDA

View Full Version : I'm engaged!

Ziska
04 Nov 03,, 03:10
Last sunday emily and I announced our engagement. The wedding is next june. Just thought I'd let you all know.

:)

ZFBoxcar
04 Nov 03,, 03:17
congrats!

refer to that thread on what event in history you would change for jocular reasons not to get married. :D

Ironduke
04 Nov 03,, 03:31
Congrats :)

Gio
04 Nov 03,, 07:10
Congrats, Dude. =)

bigross86
04 Nov 03,, 07:27
MAZAL TOV!!! Drinks on Ziska!!! Do we get to see pictures?

Jay
04 Nov 03,, 07:57
Congrats...enjoy!!:)

Bill
04 Nov 03,, 09:50
Better you than me...

TopHatter
04 Nov 03,, 14:36
Mazel Tov Ziska! (oh wait, I'm not Jewish. Gahh..nobody's perfect)

Officer of Engineers
04 Nov 03,, 14:57
I'm going to give you the best piece of advice that I got. Buy yourself a very good sleeping couch. Make sure that you have a very good pillow and blanket that you can pull out anytime without going through the closet. A very good set of ear plugs would also help. And place your couch away from the doorway of the kitchen where any flying objects don't have a direct flight path from the cupboard to your head.

The key to any good marriage is to know where your defences are and where you can hunker down and let the barrage passe.

s_qwert63
04 Nov 03,, 17:27
sweet... congrats
http://www.globalrelations.net/forum-moved/images/smiles/jumping_green.gif

TopHatter
04 Nov 03,, 18:26
Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
The key to any good marriage is to know where your defences are and where you can hunker down and let the barrage passe.

Sounds like marriage is occasionally one big artillery duel :)

Stinger
04 Nov 03,, 18:45
Originally posted by TopHatter
Sounds like marriage is occasionally one big artillery duel :) more like CQB.... frying pans replace bayonets and vases replace hand grenades....

Confed999
04 Nov 03,, 23:54
Congratulations Ziska! :8

Ziska
05 Nov 03,, 00:14
Thanks folks. I'll post up pics when I can get some scanned. The engagement party is in a month, but I should get a few up well before then.

The worst thing about arguing with girls is, you can't retaliate to physical assault. blocking and dodging blows only makes them angrier. :roll

Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

s_qwert63
05 Nov 03,, 17:07
invite me to your bachelor party :)

Ray
05 Nov 03,, 17:40
Jolly good.

My congratulations to both of you. May you have a long and blissful wedded life and with many children [?].