Crisis Situation Infectious Disease Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis Situation Infectious Disease Communication

I have a heap of cutting edge patented information and documentation on the communication of infectious diseases by Western government and industry over the last five years but the forum will not allow the download size. It will give an accurate scientific explanation of communication of influenza and other saliva born diseases including SARS. Along with the bioterrorism risks the state is running. Including the potential genesis of avian influenza mutation into a saliva born disease. Be warned, its hot stuff. Post your interest and I will send it through to your email. The file is about 1mb. I am doing a routine notification of this documentation under International Health Regulation Article 7. This information should have been made public at the first opportunity the government had, instead politicians were found to be lacking the vital components of human civility and tried to hide. Shame really, many lives could be saved.

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
      Hahaha you thought that wuz funny? What happened to healthcare in NZ? Wasnt it outlawed along with scholastic exams and qualifications? Too Hard? Didnt the women cope well with the changes!

Comment

Working...
      X