The petition is UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The petition is UP!

Please sign our online petition as a statement of our collective esteem for Mr. Kudeep Singh.
    Last edited by Bluesman; 29 Nov 05,, 02:10.

Good job Bluesman. Thanks...
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I am unable to preview my signature and sign the petition. The error message reads as follows:
      566 Response HTTP Version Unsupported
      This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser HTTP version. Please contact the owner of this Web page for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgaroctonus
        I am unable to preview my signature and sign the petition. The error message reads as follows:
        566 Response HTTP Version Unsupported
        This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser HTTP version. Please contact the owner of this Web page for more information.
        Try this page for support: http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bi.../petition.html
        Hope it helps. :(
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Done. Thanks bluesman & everyone associated with this nobel endeavour :).
          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
            Try this page for support: http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bi.../petition.html
            Hope it helps. :(
            Thank you. Unfortunately, my signing of the petition will be delayed until I receive the answer from the Petition staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgaroctonus
              Thank you. Unfortunately, my signing of the petition will be delayed until I receive the answer from the Petition staff.
              If they figure it out, please post their fix. Just in case someone else has the same problem. ;)

Comment

Done.

Thanks Bluesman and everyone else.

Comment

Done.

Comment

and thanks to Bluesman.

Comment

Done. :)

Comment

Done...although I forgot my screenname
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Thanks Bluesman!

Comment

Thanks Bluesman. Its nice to see that people have recognised this brave act.

From Amsterdam
                            Monk
                            "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Stickied this forum, and signed the petition. Now for someone higher up than a Mod to fix the piss-poor grammar. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X