PDA

View Full Version : Book Reivew Forum

Shek
16 Nov 05,, 18:27
I know there's a thread on "books you are currently reading" in another forum. However, is there a chance to set up a book review forum where members can post reviews about books? It's always a mixed bag reading the reviews on Amazon and would introduce a lot of books that someone might not necessarily search for.

What's everyone elses thoughts?

TopHatter
16 Nov 05,, 18:50
I know there's a thread on "books you are currently reading" in another forum. However, is there a chance to set up a book review forum where members can post reviews about books? It's always a mixed bag reading the reviews on Amazon and would introduce a lot of books that someone might not necessarily search for.

What's everyone elses thoughts?
I would absolutely support such a forum, I have just received 2 books from Amazon.com that I would love to review.

Perhaps a Movies/Music/Books etc review forum?

Parihaka
16 Nov 05,, 22:32
Yeah good idea, as long as you promise to keep Military Histories/Military training manuals/Military autobiographies to no more than 1 per week :rolleyes: (unless it's ones I'm interested in of course) and an outright ban on the damn greek philisophical schools. :biggrin:

THL
17 Nov 05,, 02:44
and an outright ban on the damn greek philisophical schools. :biggrin:
You hear that Bulgar?
NO Philosophy!
:tongue:

Speaking of which...I wonder where Monk has run off to? Have not seen him around in a few days.

Leader
17 Nov 05,, 03:11
I would absolutely support such a forum,

Me too.

Samudra
17 Nov 05,, 04:39
Me too :biggrin:

Philosophy is okay, but only one thread (or review) per week.
Afterall I need something to make me feel sleepy.

bull
17 Nov 05,, 06:28
Me too :biggrin:

Philosophy is okay, but only one thread (or review) per week.
Afterall I need something to make me feel sleepy.

Hey is that you in the logo, ???

Samudra
18 Nov 05,, 15:06
I dont look that good! ;)

667medic
18 Nov 05,, 15:57
We could have two sections
1) Military
2) Foreign Policy

Neo
18 Nov 05,, 18:45
Me too.