TopHatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopHatter

Is it just me, or have you only recently been made a mod? I dont remember you being a moderator yesterday.

If so, then congratulations!

Originally posted by giggs88
    Is it just me, or have you only recently been made a mod? I dont remember you being a moderator yesterday.

Oh My God! You're right! I don't remember getting the memo. Was there a memo? How did I miss this?

;) I love sarcasm
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I would SOOooo edit that to something completely confrontational and offensive, if a trail wouldn't lead back to me...
      Last edited by Horrido; 10 Nov 05,, 21:50.
      The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Psssst...Now we just need to get him to vote...
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

So, am I right? Was he only made a mod recently? Please say yes, or I'm going to feel extremley stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
            So, am I right? Was he only made a mod recently? Please say yes, or I'm going to feel extremley stupid.
            A whole thread just for me? Wow....

Yes, I've received the Mantle of Modship....which means the other mods threw green paint at my screen name and laughed uproariously when I cried and cried about the mess they made.

I am now seeking therapy.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              I am now seeking therapy.
              Something I have been suggesting for nearly 8 years
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Good to have ya on the team TH.
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

SNIFF. They grow up so fast.

Congradulations Tophatter.
                  Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X